o. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SEEING?

do you know what i'm seeing?,

written by -crazygenius.

┠━━━━━━━━━━┦

prologue.

darryl's parents were both fives, and had no hope for their child to come out any higher than that. as sad as it made them, they knew that their brown eyes and brown hair wouldn't cut it. shyla had a wide waist and large chest, was mostly on the heavier side, while dallon had a pretty slim body.

they didn't know how their child would look, but they weren't expecting a zero.

shyla and dallon found their child absolutely adorable right from the start. it wasn't until shyla was holding her baby in her hands, dallon leaning over expectantly, both waiting for his number to appear.

the number didn't matter to them, of course. that was their child, and he was beautiful. they were just scared for what society would throw at him.

the number was scrolling through 1-10, leaving them both on edge. they discussed that he would probably be a three (due to their fives), or if they were lucky, a ten (with both of their fives combined).

once the dial stopped and landed on a zero, their hearts stopped. they looked at each other with terrified faces, before looking down at their gorgeous son.

"you will always be perfect to me." shyla whispered, hugging him closer, "no matter what they will tell you. it's only a number, and a judgement. remember that."

the baby started crying loudly, the number-4 nurse hurriedly rushing back into their room. "is everything alright?" she asked, peeking over the hospital curtain. dallon sadly smiled, "yeah. i think he's just tired."

"okay," she smiled sweetly, "have you thought of a name yet?"

over the babies cries, dallon nodded, telling her with pride, "darryl. darryl shay noveschoch."

"sweet. what about the number?"

shyla rocked the baby in her hands, trying her best to calm him. she sighed, and dallon sighed too. "he got a zero."

the nurse's face turned solemn, "what a shame. darryl's adorable. society sucks."

and the two parents couldn't agree more.

»«

disclaimer :

i write this out of peace and love , and in no way ever will i try to force this ship onto skeppy and bbh. if they admit that they are uncomfortable, then i will gladly remove this from my account. i respect them both too much , and am not forcing anything on them.

ALSO
i have switched a6d out and replaced him with dream, so don't be confused if there are any comments talking about vincent :)

i hope you enjoy do you know what i'm seeing<3

all the love