Please Don't Try This Again

Christina's P.O.V.

We arrived at the hotel we're staying at for a few days. I kinda felt bad not telling anyone that I'm staying at a hotel for a few days. We got checked in and we went upstairs to the third floor. I got into the room and my phone went off. Lisa is calling me probably wondering where I am.

Bold - Lisa
Italics - Christina

Hello?
Christina where are you?
I'm at a hotel. I need to get away for a few days but it's not because of you guys I promise.
Christina you need to get here now.
Why Lisa what's wrong?
Yesterday before Dani's accident we were fighting. The fight got so bad that I yelled at her to go kill herself and I feel that yesterday's accident wasn't an accident, I think she wanted to actually do it. I feel it's my fault and now I've locked myself in the bathroom and I need you here now before I possibly do the worst thing in my life.

*silence*

Christina come now before I kill myself.
Lisa stay on the phone with me until I get there ok.
Ok.

I can't believe Lisa would try this. "Nick we need to go now! I need to get to my house!" I said. "Why?" He asked. "I'll tell you in the car just go! Eric stay here." I said. We went out of the room and I practically ran downstairs. I ran to the truck and kept begging Nick to hurry. I could hear small soft quiet sobs from Lisa over the phone. "So why do we have to go to your house?" Nick asked. "I have to get Lisa and I guess while we're there I'll get some clothes also." I said.

Which bathroom are you in?
Upstairs.
Ok. We'll be there soon.
Don't tell mom or dad they will send me to a school for people who wanna committe suicide.
Lisa I know that. That's why you're gonna come with me and I will help you. I'm going through I tough time myself.
Ok.

"Nick please try going faster." I said. "I'll try but I don't want a speeding ticket." He said. We eventually got to the house and I ran inside and upstairs. I hung up on Lisa and knocked on the door. "Lisa, it's me I'm here." I said. She opened the door to let me in. That's when I saw the most horrifying scene in my life. Water bottle, pills, razor, and blood running from Lisa's arms. "Lisa please tell me I'm just seeing things." I said. She started crying harder. I got a wet washcloth and started wiping her arms.

"Chrissy you are the only one I have told. Please don't tell anyone else." She said. "I won't but Nick and Eric are gonna find out when you come stay with me." I said. "That's ok." She replied. I had her stand up and put her arms under the faucet so could run the water and get the rest of the blood off. I then wrapped her arms in gauze and taped it.

"Chris?" Lisa said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Thank you. You are the only person who really knows what I go through. You know my feelings. You know how I felt when I was a teen. You know almost everything there is to know about me than anyone else." She said. Wow that was touching. I couldn't speak so I gave her the thank you look. She understood I couldn't talk cause what she said was amazing. "I feel like I can trust you more than our other siblings." She said truthfully. I smiled. We left the room and I told her to pack clothes for her stay with me while I packed my clothes.