One Year Later...

HELLOOO PEOPLES!!!!!!!! YASS I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER BUT I'M GONNA WRITE THIS ONE AND THEN ONE MAYBE TWO OTHERS THEN IT'S FINISHED!!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I HAVE LIKE I THINK 5 OTHER FANFICS THAT I'M WORKING ON WITH HELP OF A FRIEND THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE BECAUSE IT INVOLES BLACK VEIL BRIDES BUT IDK IF ANY OF YOU KNOW OF THEM!!!

Christina's P.O.V.

It's been a year of pure happiness. A few ups and downs but it's always better in the end. My baby is only two months old. She's really beautiful and very energetic like Dani when she was a baby. Those were the good days.

Angelic was adopted by one of our family friends. She's really happy now and has a really nice and great fanbase.

Me and Nick decided to name our baby Mikylie. Her full name is Mikylie Jette Reali. Her middle name, Jette pronounced jet, inspired us because of her jet black hair. It's really beautiful and smooth. Mikylie just seemed like a really cool name for her. It's unique like her.

Me and Nick are getting married in two days. Nothing will go wrong. Nothing to worry about. We're one big happy family full of love and peace.

We moved to a new and bigger house a bit farther from LA so everyone can have a room for themselves. The house is split in two but connected to one. One side is for my brothers and the other is for my sisters and mom. Me and Nick share a room upstairs and the baby's room is right next to ours.

I was just changing Mikylie when Lisa rushed into the room with a panicked face. "Lisa's what's wrong?" I asked putting the new diaper on Mikylie and putting her back in the crib. Lisa just stands there stuttering. "Come on!! Spit it out!" I said raising my voice. "DAD ESCAPED FROM JAIL!" She yelled. The whole world suddenly stopped and I became dizzy. "Please tell me you're just joking." I begged. She shook her head. "I wish but I just got the call." She said.

This can't be happening. He's not supposed to be out. He's supposed to be there for the rest of his life. No no no!! Me and my family were supposed to live our lives without any danger from him. Mikylie is supposed to grow up safe without her grandfather around. I'm supposed to be safe without him. My siblings are supposed to be safe without him. Nick is supposed to be safe without him. Mom is supposed to be safe without him. He can't escape. He can't be out. Crap, now everyone is in danger.

I noticed Lisa walking up to me talking but I couldn't hear a thing she was saying. Black dots started clouding my vision until I was unconscious.

Lisa's P.O.V.

"I wish but I just got the call." I responded. She looked away towards Mikylie. No one is safe that dad is out and free. Christina is probably worried for Mikylies saftey. For everyone's safey.

"Christina don't worry. Police from all around are searching for him right now. There are police cars outside guarding the house for our safety. Don't worry too much." I told her hoping to calm her down. She slowly looked up to me. She's frozen in fear. "Christina calm down. We're going to be okay hopefully." I said. She just stared at me before falling to the ground. Crap she passed out.

I walk over to her quickly and try to pick her up. Me being completely weak can't lift her so I drag her to the nearest chair and pulled her on it.

"NICK!" I yelled out. I notice a small rug burn on her elbow. Ouch! "What's wrong?" He said running in. "She passed out. I don't know why. I just told her about dad and she just fainted." I explain as he comes over to her. "She's okay. She's probably just upset about the whole thing." He says. I nod.

I hear Ki start babbling. I smile at my niece. I gave her the nickname Ki 'cause why not? I pick up my niece and start gently bouncing her up and down making her giggle. I smile and laugh slightly at her. "You're such a cutie!" I coo. She starts laughing at that. "You're my little cutie and I won't let anyone hurt you!" I say. I hear a slight laugh from behind me. I turn to see Nick smiling at me. "We're all gonna keep you safe." He says walking up to me and Ki. I hand Ki to him and she starts babbling again.

"You would make a great mother." Nick says out of the blue. I blush at that. "Yea if I had a guy who likes me. But I mean who would?" I question. I regret saying that but at least it feels good to get my feelings out. "What do you mean Lisa? Any guy would fall for you!" Nick exclaims. "They meet me and think I'm beautiful. But then they get to know me and realize I'm crazy and act childish and run off." I say. "Any real guy wouldn't do that if they really loved you." Nick says. I smile.

The alarms suddenly go off. Oh crap! No he can't be here! No he's not supposed to know! If dad finds us, we're all dead! "Nick, hide Mikylie!" I say and run downstairs.

I get downstairs but I don't see any of my family anywhere. They've probably all left the house. I run to the front out the house to lock it. We always keep windows locked so I don't have to worry about that. I go to the back and lock that door. Then I run quickly to the door that separates the girls from guys and lock it. I run into the kitchen and grab a knife. I go to the hallway with Dani, Lauren, and Amy's rooms. I check everyone to see that it's clear and safe. I run back upstairs and check my room. No one. I run and check Katherine's room. No one. I run into Nick and Christina's room. No one. I hear Mikylie start crying and yelling coming from the baby's room. I run in to see Christina and Mikylie backed against the corner and Nick protecting them. Then I see my dad with the same knife he used on Christina last time. I honestly thought we got rid of that one.

"DAD GET AWAY!" I yell running up to him. I catch him off guard when he turns around and knock him to the ground. He looks up and glares at me. He looks back at Christina who has fear written all over her face. Mikylie is crying. Nick looks mad as heck. He looks back at me then sighs.

"You really don't want her getting hurt do you?" He asks. I nod my head quickly. "Please don't hurt her. I'll do anything." I beg. His face lights up. "Anything?" He asks as if he's planning something. I nod my head again. He grins evily. "You said so." He grabs my arm making me scream. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell. "You said you'd do anything so I'm taking you instead of Christina. She has responsibilities unlike you." He says.

He puts a cloth over my nose and mouth, drugging me. The last thing I hear is Christina screaming my name before blacking out.

------------------

Hiee m8s. FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!! IT'S BEEN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!! SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT!!!!! Oh and the little authors note at the beginning of this story is kinda off dated but I'm too lazy to rewrite it haha. All the info is in the Authors Note aka the chapter before this one.

Question, how many of you have actually enjoyed this fanfiction??? I hated it before I even posted it but I did it anyway haha.