Something's Off

Dani's P.O.V.

"Hey you weenie!! Get up and get dressed!!" Lauren yelled in my face at, what time is it, 7:30 IN THE MORNING!!!! "Lauren why so early?" I asked whining cause I wanna go back to sleep. "Have you already forgotten? It's Sister Day Out today." she said. I sat up straight when she said that. Sister Day Out always starts off with a trip to Starbucks. "Get out of the room and I will get dressed." I said and she left.

I quickly slip on some ripped tights and shorts over them with a shirt that says "You're Worth It" on it. A fan made one for each of us. Then I tie a black and white checkered flannel around my waist and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then apply a little bit of eyeshadow and mascara and leave the bathroom to go downstairs and see all my sisters waiting for me. "Dani. Late as usual." Chrissy said in her annoying tone that she has had for a month now. She has been really grouchy and bossy lately. I've been thinking it was because she and Nick broke up but they still call each other and text and skype so they didn't break up. I want to know what's wrong.

"Let's go." Kath said. I run out the door ready for Starbucks. "I CALL SHOT GUN!!" Lauren yelled. "NO I CALL SHOT GUN!!" I said touching the front passanger door. "I called it first." Lauren said. "I have my hand on it." I said back. "Who cares I'm older. I get the front." she said in a bossy tone. "I got here first." I said carrying the argument on. "GUYS GET IN THE BACK I'M SO NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ARGUING!!" Christina screamed. I'm surprised no one came outside. "Beside we're wasting time. We have to get home before 1:00." She said. She always disappears at that time. "Where do you go everyday at 1?" I ask. "None of your business. Now get in the car or we will leave without you." she said. I got in the back with Amy and Lisa. Lauren got middle and Kath got shot gun while Christina is driving.

The whole ride to Starbucks was me thinking of what she does at 1:00 everyday. Could she go out with a different guy? Is she cheating on Nick? Does she hide somewhere in the house? Does she go to a friends house? Does she go to the beach, park, or a walk? Does she sneak off to Nick's house? What does she do at 1:00 everyday?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Amy. "Dani come of snap out of it we're here." She said. I got up and out of the car. I wonder if Christina will ever smile again other than because of Nick. I decided to see if she still had that sister love in her. I went up behind her and jumped on her back. My sisters started laughing but Christina yelled. "DANI GET OFF MY BACK!!! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND LIVE LIFE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON??" Woah. Christina never acted or said anything like that before. I looked at my other sisters. They were all staring at her in shock. Chris just rolled her eyes and walked into Starbucks. My sisters and I looked at each other, then went inside. I swear, something is off with Christina.