Chapter 8

Not sure about any of you, but I would rather have Itachi and Madara protect me while the others try to kill me. They are my favorite characters. Who would you guys pick? Anyway, going to continue on the the story. I am happy it reached 1k reads!

"NARUTO!" Sasuke yelled as he raced after the blonde. As soon as they left the office, tears spilt from his eyes and he ran away from the tower, sobbing at the fact that he was now banished from his home. Naruto was pulling ahead of Sasuke and just as he was about to turn the corner, Nagato and Itachi shunshined in front of him and pulled him into a hug. Sasuke ran up to them and panted, out of breath from that chase, before he too pulled Naruto into a hug.

"It's okay Otouto. We can take everything. The clan compounds, the money, the Forest of Death...everything. We can go to the Akatsuki and then plan a better place to live! Without any hate or prejudice or abusive villagers!" Nagato soothed Naruto, rubbing his back in circles as he pulled the sobbing child closer to him. Itachi was gently petting his hair and Sasuke had his arms wrapped around Naruto's waist, his head resting on his back.

After a few minutes, Naruto finally calmed down, sniffling here or there. "We can take the compounds with us?" Naruto asked peering up at his uncle, but brother figure, with tear filled eyes. Sasuke was also confused but knew his unspoken question would be answered eventually.

Itachi nodded. "It was a gift from Kushina and Minato to the Uchiha clan since our parents were really good friends. Kushina and Minato gave us a seal, meant to be put on the gates of the compound, and it will seal the entire compound so nothing is left behind and it is easy to carry if the Uchiha every got banished. Your estate has one too. The seal can only be activated by the clan heads or the clan hairs and we have both." Itachi gave a small smile and ruffled Naruto's hair before leading the way to Naruto's compound and estate.

"What did you mean, we can take the Forest of Death too?" Sasuke asked, tugging on Nagato's cloak.

"Technically, Minato and Kushina owned it. It was part of their estate and they offered it to be the training grounds for the Chuunin Exams. Danzo," Itachi scowled at the name, "decided he was going to steal it for 'the greater good of Konoha'." Nagato said as they reached the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan compound. "Come on. I'll show you where the seal is. Since Naruto is the head of both of the clans, he is the only one to shrink the compound." Nagato tugged Naruto to the house in the center of the compound. Naruto and Sasuke had wide eyes as they looked around. The estate was beautiful and we'll taken care of since Kushina had seals that kept it tidy so she didn't have to do any work. The house itself was huge and painted white. It was four stories tall and had a massive flower garden around it. Naruto ran up to the flowers and sniffed them. They had a mixed scent of vanilla and lillies but we're not either of them. In fact, Naruto and Sasuke had never seen them before in their entire lives.

Itachi laughed when Sasuke gave him a questioning look. "Those were a gift from the Shinigami. She was happy with how Minato and Kushina turned out and gave them two gifts. One, were those flowers. They will never die and they can never be cut by quine else. Only the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans can cut them. They glow in the dark as well. The other gift was for their child or children." Nagato explain. Naruto's mouth dropped but he was scared to interrupt Nagato. "The Shinigami has given you the Rinnegan." Nagato ruffled Naruto's hair.

"B-but I don't have the Rinnegan though." Naruto said in confusion.

Kurama hummed. 'Ahhhh...you do actually. It manifested when you where just a year old so I had covered them in a strong genjutsu that only another bijuu can break. I didn't want anyone to attack you to steal your gift.'

"That actually makes a lot of sense." Naruto nodded his head before they continued on to the house.

(Timeskip brought to you by Batman)

After collecting both compounds and all of their money, Sasuke and Naruto found themselves looking at the village one last time. Naruto was going to miss it even though the village treated him like shit. Sasuke... He didn't care. They wanted to put him and his brother in all but blood into the CRA, banished Naruto, tortured Naruto when he was a child and all of Sasuke's fangirls could not get the hint that Sasuke never liked any of them. He is an Uchiha Elite and none of those peasents where good enough for him. Itachi and Nagato were waiting patiently a little bit past the gate while Naruto and Sasuke said their silent goodbyes to the village that ruined everything they ever had. Naruto straightened his shoulders and walked past the gate, Sasuke following him silently and Loki trotting at Naruto's side.

They were going to start a new life. Away from Konohagakure. Away from the traitors within that village. Away from the villagers who were too dumb to tell the difference between a kunai and the scroll that holds it with nothing better to do than beat a one year old child for twelve years, even when he did nothing wrong.

Hope you liked this chapter. Naruto is finally away from the village! Yay! He can finally have a life! See you later my little assassins!