2: Lifetime Prisoner

"Yoongi,pass me the ketchup."It was another ordinary weekend. Me and Yoongi, sitting on the living room while watching anime as our both hands were occupied with fried chickens.

"Do it yourself."

"Auww hyung!" I protest, giving him the biggest pout that I mastered just for this one purpose before he kick me.

"Glad to know that you know the words 'hyung', now say 'please' to complete it." He said it while still nudging me with his toes before I sighed.

"Fine." I said with a determined face before I inhaled deeply, all ready to throw away my pride for the mighty ketchup as the surrounding suddenly get serious.

"Nah, gonna take it myself." I broke the tense atmosphere quickly before Yoongi throw me the hard pillow.

"You brat!"

"Not in million year Yoongles." I laughed playfully while saying so before I gulped when I realised that Yoongi is smirking. Yup, the day had come when Yoongi finally decided to kill me as never in my imagination that he will lift his lazyass from his favourite couch, just to throw himself at me. And yes, he's going for my face.

"Aaaa, okay hyung, I'm sorry, you're my very sweet hyung, aaaa not the forehead— gosh where did you got the marker?!"

"For emergency purpose." He said between his evil laugh before he continue to write the words hyung on my forehead.

Laughing while screaming, both of us were having fun, struggling to take dominance on each other before the surrounding suddenly feels hot.

It took a moment for me to realise that the white ceiling suddenly turned orange before a big flames started to surround us.

"No, no, no, Yoongi we gotta get out of here—" instead of grabing my hand, he just there, standing still infront of me before his smiles disappear.

"I'm sorry." He whisper, eyes were now looking sadly at me before I can feel my legs gone weaker.

"No Yoongi! Listen to me, we need to get out of here, she's coming a-and she's going to kill everyone-" and just like that a blood suddenly come flooding from the floor before our apartment start to unravel and I was greeted with other orphans from my orphanages running while screaming for their lives.

"Yoongi please! We need to run away now!" I begged, holding on his hands as I try to make a run from it before my hands suddenly got hot. The tattoo, it was burning, hurting my wrist like a hot iron as I screamed in pain.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry, but I promised I will find you." He whispered those words to me while holding on my now bleeding wrist before he closed his eyes. And bit by bit, his figure start to break as my surrounding also start to crumble down.

Screaming in pain, i was left alone to bath on my own painful cries before I realised that this crucial pain is not coming from my burning skin but more toward the reality that I, once again, got abandoned.
....
At first, the hazy vision of a spinning room comes clouding my eyes, before I hissed when i felt the burning sensation on my right wrist.

"Its not a dream?" I whispered to myself as I looked at my tattoo, glowing like a burning flame.

"You're dreaming?" A voice, comes from the other side of the room before I noticed that the owner is sitting on the chair, facing me with just a few gaps.

Sitting while crossing his legs, he just sitting there, observe me silently before I screamed again, begging the pain to stop.

"Do you want me to end that?" He suddenly asked after a moments of silence before I nods weakly. Never in my entire life, I had felt this kind of pain. Even when i was tortured by my teachers from the orphanage, the pain would never this crucial and it will fade away eventually, but this one, it was burning as if I was set in a blazing fire.