p r o l o g u e

Have you ever wondered why devils still have wings when they are not allowed to return to the place they once called home?

"Jennie? Are you sure you want to run away?"

"Yes"

Why bother to gave them wings when they cant even used it?

"Rosé! I gave you everything you need! Why you still cant do it right?!"

"I'm sorry"

Is it because they are unwanted creatures for possessing horns that are different from the rest?

"Why you gave me away?!"

"Can't you see Jisoo? You're not like other kids! You're useless here."

Or is it just a gift to remind them that they are once angels so that it would remained as their punishment forever?

"it's okay you're a good kid aren't you Lisa?"

"Y-yes I am"

THE DEVILS : THE BEGINNING

Where four girls exist just to prove how darkness is a fatality and they are beyond that

D I S C L A I M E R

This book is pure fanfiction so everything in here is definitely from the writer's
imagination alone and has nothing to do with BTS BLACKPINK nor BigHit and YG Ent in real life.

The gif, photos and videos that are being used in this book are not mine so the credits go to its respectful owners. Any resemblances to actual person, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: this book carried a serious theme that may not be suitable for young age. This book also may have a lot of grammatical errors and wrong spelling as English in not my first language.

Copyright©️2020 E-heeee.
All rights reserved.

Happy reading and thank you so much for giving this book a chance xoxo

Your lacking author: E-heeee