I can- I will- what if I give you a head?

Start from the beginning

Before Zayn can shut the door of the bathroom "oh and Zayn?"

"yes daddy?"

"don't even think about touching yourself, you hear me?"

'how would you know if I did?' zayn thought "oka-" "I will know if you do, understand? " "yes daddy," Zayn said closing the door.

Harry made scrambled eggs and bacon, he as pouring tea in the cup for them when he heard zayns footsteps.

"just on time, Bambi," Harry said, sitting down, he looked up and saw Zayn staring at his chair.

he started eating anyway.

"um...daddy?" "yes?" "can I sit on your lap?" Zayn asked, blushing.

The plug won't let him sit comfortably on the chair. daddy's lap, on the other hand, was comfy enough.

"sure babe, come here" Harry said, letting zayn sit down.

"hmmm," Zayn moaned.

"does it hurt babe?"

"no daddy it's ok now" he ignored the pain of his dick...he was so hard from the earlier spanking and the plug wasn't helping his situation either.

They ate their breakfast, harry feeding zayn and zayn waiting patiently for every bite.

"I'll do the dishes daddy," Zayn said standing up.

"I'll help you " Harry said

they don't know how washing the dishes turned into a water fight but now Harry was wet, head to toe, looking at Zayn in disbelief, while Zayn was laughing his cute ass off, slapping his knee.

"stop laughing," Harry said in serious tone.

"daddy you should see your face" Zayn said trying(and failing) to control his laughter.

"Oh, it's on" Harry said, filling a bowl with water, bringing it top of zayn's head.

"Daddy no!" Zayn said, trying to take the bowl from Harry, Poor thing was too short for that.

"daddy yes" Harry said mocking zayns tone.

"I'm sorry! I can- I will- what if I give you a head?"

"hmmm...let me think about it....No" Harry said, pouring the water on Zayn.

In that shocked state, he started pouting.

"You look like a kitten baby,a wet kitten" Harry said his voice going lower, staring at zayn's lips.

Before Zayn could say anything, Harry's lips found zayn's, stealing his breath away.

It was like zayn forgot that he was mad at him, he started kissing harry back instantly, one hand on his chest, the other found his hair, pulling them.

Harry pushed zayn to the nearest wall, putting his knee between zayn's legs, grinding on zayn's hard on.

"daddih...hmmm" zayn moaned when Harry was kissing his neck.

"off, now" Harry said parting himself from zayn to take his own clothes off.

"I'll take that one off" Harry said slapping zayn's hand when he wanted to take his boxers off.

"look at you, how long have you been hard babe? " Harry said when he saw Zayn was leaking already.

Zayn didn't answer, he was biting his lips, looking at Harry, begging him to do something already.

Harry pinched his thigh, "Zayn? I asked something babe" rubbing his hands around zayn's plugged hole.

"so-sorry daddy, since morning" he answered.

"then let's take care of it,shall we?"

"yes please," zayn pleaded.

Harry positioned zayn's hand on the counter, zayn pushed his ass against Harry's front when the latter started kissing his neck, playing with his erected nipples.

"Alright babe, I'm gonna take the plug off" Harry didn't wait for zayn's approval, he just took the plug out.

"AH!" Zayn's ass was clinching on nothing, begging Harry to fill him up.

"look at this hole, ready for me, I need a taste"

Harry kneeled down, his face right in front of zayn's hole.

"fuck daddy, m-more" zayn moaned, fucking himself on Harry's tongue.

"hmmmm, delicious" Harry hummed now fingering zayn.

"how many fingers did you take last night babe? "

"f-four d-daddy.... Right th-ther p-please!"

"Alright then, you are ready for my fist, but before that," Harry said, standing up, taking his boxers off, entering zayn's ass.

"Woah " Harry said when his dick slid in zayn's ass with ease.

"d-daddy please! Do somthi-thig it hu-hurts" zayn begged.

"clench around me babe....yes fu-fuck, just like th-that"

Harry picked up his peace, punding him.

"i-i-im c-clos-"

Harry took zayn's dick in his hand, putting some pressure at the base, not letting him to cum.

"Daddy no!" zayn cried out, he was so close.

"Zayn you are g-gonna c-come w-with m-y fist! Fuck I'm c-close"

Zayn was crying and begging Harry to let him come, he even tried to push harrys hand away, but Harry was way too strong for him.

"I'm co-ming" Harry said coming seconds later, falling forward in zayn's neck, inhaling his scent.

Pulling out, "I'm gonna take my hand now, do not cum" he warned

Zayn closed his eyes, taking deep breathes, focusing on not cumming.

"good boy, now I'm gonna give you what you wanted " Harry said, pushing four of his fingers is zayn's ass at once.

"tell me if you wanted me to stop"

"keep going," Zayn said with a little unsure of how bad it can be.

Harry played with those four digits, trying to stretch zayn even more.

"I'm gonna add another one" he said as he added his thumb.

"just fuck me already" Zayn moaned, his dick purple and leaking.

After some more time, Harry was fucking zayn slowly, careful not to hurt him.

Zayn got impatient and pushed back on Harry's hand, fucking himself on his hand.

"daddy d-daddy! Sooooo good fuck "

"look at you, fucking yourself with my hand, such a slut"

"y-yo-ur sl-lut daddy!"

"all mine, this ass belongs to me" he probably got too excited, fucking zayn with full force.

"i-i-im-"

"come on, come for me" with that zayn's legs started to shake and he came like never before.

"I can see stars daddy" he said falling in Harry's arms. "come here babe, close your eyes"

Harry carried him bridal style to their room "you did so good baby"

"daddy's beautiful baby" Harry said cleaning him with a wet towel.

he slept behind zayn, hugging him, "sleep tight Bambi"