can we skip the ring? Please?

the third part of "over my lap zayn"

Authors pov

Nausea, it was the first thing zayn felt when he opened his eyes, and a nipple was the first thing he saw, his eyes went wide and pushed himself off of that grip he was in, he fell on the ground with a thud, he looked around the room trying to remember where he was but nothing was there all he could feel was nausea and headache he stood up with a groan and stared at the figure on the bed.

"Harry?" he whispered, then he felt the pain on his ass, something that definitely wasn't from falling on the ground.

"HARRY WAKE UP!" he shook harry, whole bed was moving.

"Wha?" Harry mumbled, his voice husky.

"get up you dick what have you done?!" zayn hissed.

Harry was silent for a second till it registered what zayn meant "I did what you begged me to do" harry stated calmly, looking deep in zayn's eyes, he was ready for a world war 3.

"I BEGGED? WH-"

"lower your damn voice zayn, my mom is sleeping!" harry snapped.

" I DON'T CARE YO-"

"I said lower your voice zayn before I gag you" harry whispered in zayn's ear when he put his hand on zayn's mouth, zayn tried to move but harry was too strong for him.

"I'll show you a proof of what happened last night but before that, you need to calm down" Harry said, as calm and soothing as he could.

Zayn just nodded, he couldn't help but close his eyes when Harry's lips brushed to his ear.

"good" harry took his hand off "now tell me what you remember from last night?"

"fuck you styles stop acting like a counselor or something, just give me a good reason why I shouldn't call the cops you rapist?" zayn demanded, his ass was on fire and he felt like throwing up, he just wanted to get this over with.

"You seriously need to be taught a lesson, but here watch this" harry shook his head thinking of how he would teach him good manners if zayn was his, but oh well.

Zayn rolled his eyes but he took the phone from harry and played the video, it was him, squirming like a fish, looking straight to the lense and begging harry to touch him, he was shocked to the point that the phone fell off his hand, he sat on the bed, looking at his hand like a statue, it scared the shit out of harry.

"zayn... look we have to talk about this i-"

"where is the bathroom?" zayn asked, looking pale.

"at the end of the hallway -"

And with that zayn ran out of room with his right hand on his mouth preventing himself from puking on the floor, harry was right behind him when he hunched over the toilet, throwing up nothing but acid.

Harry sat next to him, slowly patting his back and drawing soothing cycles on zayn's back.

When he was done, zayn sat back down on the floor with tears threatening to fall down, his lips wobbling, he didn't want to admit it but he was scared.

"What happened here? Oh god who is that?" it was Harry's mom, she woke up with the sound of someone running and then the horrid sound of gagging, she thought something happened to her baby.

"oh mom you scared me" harry gasped, sitting next to zayn.

"shush harry, whos is he? Is he ok? Does he need to see a doctor?"

"he is my friend, zayn, and I think he is ok now?" harry looked at zayn for confirmation.

"hi, um yeah I'm sorry to wake you up" it was definitely something Harry didn't expect to hear.