"Hey happy" he says he gets in the car. "Hey kid" Happy said preparing himself for Peter as he usually rants on about his day. However, Happy notices after 10 minutes Peter has not said one word to him. He is slightly worried as he sort did like to hear about Peter's. "Are you alight, kid" Happy says pulling Peter out of his thoughts. "Uh... Oh yeah I'm fine Happy. I'm just tried" Pete reply's. "If you say so kid"

.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

Peters POV:

When we arrived at the tower and entered the lobby, they were greeted by FRIDAY. " welcome home Peter, would you like me to notify boss of your arrival?" Said the AL. "Sure fri" I say going to scan my badge.

"Peter Stark, level 10 classified, welcome home"

"FRIDAY, where is dad?" Peter asks the Al going to the elevator. "Boss is currently in a meeting, do u want me to bring you to the penthouse, Peter?""sure thing fri"when reaching the floor, I walk to my room to do a packet Mr Harrington gave us for homework.

Throwing my things on the bed, as well as the homework on the desk, I put my headphones on to listen to music (it sort of helps me focus), when a good song went on. As he start the pack, he also start singing quickly. "You put all your faith in my dreams
You gave me the world that I wanted
What did I do to deserve you?" I slowly start to sing,slowly getting louder but not noticing it.
"I follow your steps with my feet..."

(I'm too lazy to right the entire song :))
(Also this is the first song)

"In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth" A tear slowly falls down my cheek.
"As long as I'm here as I am, so are you"

When finishing the song, I walk up to my bed and lay down. Staring at the ceiling, until I notice something, but my spider sense isn't going off....

"BABY BOI!" With that the figure jumps on the bed and I finally see him. Deadpool.

"Oh My FU-...Wade, you nearly gave me a heart attack" I whisper-shout laying back down with giving him a kiss.

"Sorry Petey"  the menace said lay down next to Peter. "But I didn't know you can sing" as he  says this my eyes widen and start to slight panic, i never wanted anyone to hear me. "N-no ... I-i can't sing. Your just probably imaging it, boo" "Yes you can!" I put music on for both of us, hoping to change the subject. I can hear a slight faded whisper as the start music started saw, leaning on Deadpool's shoulder so I decided to ignore him. "Hey fri, did you record him?" Wilson ask. "Yes i did, should I send it to you and keep it secret?" FRIDAY whispered back. "Yes please, thanks".

My very dramatic boyfriend then start to sing along, making me slightly chuckle. " come on baby boy, sing or dance with me!" Wade pulls me off the bed to dance around with me. I start to sing a little in a quiet voice, only for him to hear a little while letting out chuckles.

"PETER! Diner is ready!" Steve shouts from the kitchen. " OK! Be there in a minute!" I shout back looking at my boo ( I don't know why, but I feel like it fits him XD ). " thank you, for coming and cheering me up wade" I say and kiss him. " no problem baby boy, I will see you later". Deadpool runs and jumps out the window shouting bye.
Grabbing my phone and I started to walk to the kitchen.

Arriving at the kitchen, FRIDAY sent me a message. [ InsertPeter and Wade singing and dancing]. A deep red blush spread across my face, while I giggle at us. "Friday, did you sent it to him too?" I quietly but she heard me, "yes I did Peter, you two are cute together, but I will keep it secret for you" FRIDAY slightly giggles when she says about us being cute together made me blush more.