Chapter Two: Uchiha Clan

I was around 16, now... I think. I was strolling around the forest looking for anything edible when I got jumped. "What the fuck!" I fell to the ground with the person on top and shifted around to look into the eyes of a familiar Uchiha. My eyes widened and I gasped, "M-Madara..."

His glare just hardened and he spat out, "Who are you and how do you know me?" I snapped out of my trance and decided to answer him with a smirk and, "Your future wife." He blushed and it deepened when he noticed who I was, "(y/n)," he breathed out.

I smiles a toothy grin and nodded, "Yup, that's me!" Madara's eyes softened and he suddenly hugged me. I widened my eyes again, but hugged him back nonetheless. "Where were you all this time," he whispered and I pet his hair softly. "Around, hiding," I simply answered and he tightened his hold on my while standing up with me still in his grasp.

"You're coming with me," he grunted and bridal-style carried me back to who knows where. "We look as if we just got married, are we going to our honeymoon?" I joked and he just blushed and tightened his hold, not saying anything back. I tried to get out of his grasp and protest but his grip was extremely strong. If I was a normal girl I would have broke in half, by how tight he's holding me.

I sighed and let him have his way since I didn't want to be bothered. Me and Madara had a strong connection before, some might say stronger then him and Hashirama. I don't even know how it started, I guess me and him kept teasing each other and speaking about our feelings that we just clicked. I mean I'm still hella connected to Hashirama, but it's different with Madara.

We arrive at what I believe to be the Uchiha clan, I can tell because the symbol is literally everywhere. I looked up to see Madara staring at me and we looked at each other for a while. That is until a voice spoke up, "Madara, who is this?" I averted my eyes toward the host of the voice and spotted Tajima Uchiha in his glory, staring at me. He looked... older.

"It's (y/n) (l/n), the girl I hung out with... with that Senju," he seethed out. I flinched and looked back up to see his expression was troubled, like something was wrong. Tajima visibly tensed and motioned with his hand for us to follow.

As we were following Madara didn't let me down once. I didn't like that of course and elbowed him which only made his grip loosen a smidge bit. Not enough for me to get out though. Tajima and Madara walked into an office, and Madara sat down in the seat in front of a desk with me in his lap. Tajima went behind it and looked around for things. Before sitting down as well.

"So, how and where did you find her, Madara?" Tajima asked, and Madara answered right away, "I found her on the outskirts of the clan's walls, I thought she was a senju and tackled her only for her to show herself and explain. I brought her here to let her stay with us, as an Uchiha."

Tajima grunted, "The only way to keep her here is if she marries an Uchiha, Madara, and we don't taint our blood with an outsider." Madara thought for a moment and then turned to me, "what if I marry her, and we do the blood ceremony." Tajima's eyes widened and he then furrowed his eyebrows, "Madara you know that isn't possible, she will die if she doesn't have enough chakra to maintain it!"

Madara looked forward and bluntly stated, "She does have enough chakra, she's powerful and would be a great asset to our clan as a nin-" I then interrupted him, "woah woah woah, who said I wanted to be an Uchiha?" Madara looked over to me and sighed, "This is the only way I can protect you."

I frowned, "I don't need protecting, I'm strong enough!" Tajima then decided to added not really listening to me, "Well we'll have to see how strong she really is, she'll have to demonstrate that power on you, Madara." My jaw dropped and I shouted, "What!? Did you not hear me say I don't want this!?"