13

6 mouth later~

jimin pov

My life was good I had the best boyfriend ever and live in a big house but all that change when I started to get really sick like my stomach hurts alot and me throwing up the food I eat I didn't know what was going on but I'm going to the doctor today to see what is wrong with me but i didn't tell jungkook that all this stuff was happening because I didn't won't him to worry because he had a big thing going on at his job so I didn't tell him anyway I got up well ran to the restroom and throw up again after that I took a shower and did my morning routine and jungkook wasn't here because he had to leave early for a meeting at his job but I did think sometimes that he might be cheating on me but he would do that anyway I got in the car that jungkook bought me.

Finally I made it to the doctor office and I had to wait a little before seeing the doctor" mr. Park you can come in know the doctor is waiting" a woman said I got up and want into the room I told the doctor everything about my sickness and he told me to go pee in a cup that they provided after that he took it I still wonder what they are going to do with my pee and iIalso think It weird that they wonted it but I just put that to the side the doctor came back in and did a check up like touching my stomach and feeling my heart then he want out of the room I waited... And waited

Dang bing dong~

My phone range and I looked at who was calling me and it was jungkook I picked up
"Hry baby where are you I came home early" he said "uhhh I'm at a friend house right know can we talk later" I said " baby what friend when did you get a friend?" he said" I have friends that you don't know about but I promise I will be home in a bit" I said " okk but get home soon" he said" ok byee" I hung upon him and the doctor came back in with a smile on his face that must be good" congratulations mr.park you are pregnant" the doctor said and I'm frozen I cant move I wanted to cry what will jungkook say he will abandoned me but then again he might not I don't know what to do..

After leaving the hospital~

Jimin pov

I was at my house but still in the car I don't wont to go in there I would he say I'm scared but I can't cry it might hurt the baby I finally got out of the car and want in the house when I opened the door I was already about to cry but I held it in that when I saw him and he rsn to me and hugged me" I missed u so much" he says" I mis.. ssed u t.. too" I said stuttering "jungkook can we talk" I said he look so confused" okay" I walked to tge living room and sat on the couch" jungkook I have something to tell you" that when I started to cry I couldn't hold them anymore" hey hey it ok it ok" he said holding me and trying to calm me down" I'm..Im..pre..perc.." I tried to talk but I just stuttered" hey Colm down ok" and after a few minutes I finally calmed down" know tell me" he said" jungkook im.. Im pregnant"

Author pov
Hey guys sorry for the late update I will try to write more

Love u~💜💜💜💜