I'm Going Home//Age Of Ultron

Start from the beginning

"Thank you."

The fight went on for several minutes, until the Avengers, Hill, and Rhodey managed to take down all of the Legionnaires that Ultron had sent after them. By the end Melody was tired and out of breath and her dress had ripped in the skirt a little bit.

"That was dramatic. I'm sorry. I know you mean well. You just didn't think it all through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?" Ultron questioned, making Melody roll her eyes.

The "Holier than thou" act from this stupid robot was starting to piss her off. She couldn't believe Tony and Bruce created this thing without talking to the rest of the team about it.

Ultron picks up one of the dismembered Legionnaires, "With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace, the Avengers extinction."

Melody was pissed, her skin started turning a very pale blue color like a baby frost giants, her eyes turning red. Ice started forming on the wall that was behind Ultron.

Suddenly, before Melody got to test out her new found powers, Mjölnir flew through the air and smashed Ultron.

"I had strings but now I'm free." Ultron's creepy voice faded out as he sang.

"Well, that's one way to ruin one of my favorite Disney songs." Melody remarks before walking over to the smashed bar and grabbing a bottle that amazingly, hadn't been broken and taking a huge swig of the alcohol in it.

The team looks around before moving down to the lab. Melody, forcing Steve to give her a piggy back ride since she had shards of glass stuck in her feet.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce informed Tony as Steve set Melody down on a table and found a pair of tweezers.

Steve repeated the murderous robots name like he was testing it out.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance, he probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha remarks, infuriating Melody.

Melody turned her head quickly to look at Tony. "Goddamnit, I trusted you. I let you put my personal information in those files because you promised this would be different than S.H.I.E.L.D. You swore there was no way for anyone other than us to access those files. And now you guys created a murder bot that wants to kill us all." She ranted, completely annoyed and fed up.

The youngest Avenger had been through enough for the day. Finding out Loki was her father, that she could turn blue and generate frost and ice, and that Tony and Bruce had created a murder bot was enough for one day, but to know that it was possible for her family to be in danger was too much.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to go after something a little more exciting?" Rhodey cuts in.

Maria looked up from where she was sitting, picking glass out of her feet. "Nuclear codes."

Rhodey agreed, "Look, we need to start making some calls, assuming we still can."

Melody continued picking glass shards out of her own feet, trying to calm herself down, listening to the conversations around her but biting her tongue.