I'm Going Home//Age Of Ultron

"Stark." Steve says, staring at the robot.

Melody glances at Tony and cracks her neck. She was annoyed. She wasn't dressed for a fight. She had on a short dress that was also cut very low in the front.

"Jarvis." Tony states, trying to get the attention of his trusty A.I. system with no luck.

"Sorry, I was asleep.. or a dream." The robot continues, confusing Melody further to the situation.

Tony taps his phone a few times. "Reboot Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit."

Melody cracks her knuckles and walks behind the bar. She and Natasha had stashed guns and weapons all around the tower after it had first been renovated to be Avengers Tower. She quickly finds the gun and tactical knife she had hidden behind a collection of Tony's alcohol.

"There was a terrible noise.. and I was tangled in.. in strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." The robot continues to explain as Melody walks back over to join the others after stuffing both the gun and knife into her dress and grabbing a drink.

"You killed someone?" Steve questions, his brows furrowing at the robot keeps talking.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices." The robot rationalizes.

Melody scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Well, if you killed someone, you're not any better than any of us. As for the 'real world', you're a robot, buddy."

"Who sent you?" Thor asks and Melody groans.

This was being dragged out and it was frustrating. There was gonna be a fight, she knew that much. She just wanted it to happen so she could go home and go to sleep.

"I see a suit of armor around the world" The robot says, but it sounds much more like a recording of Tony speaking.

"Stark, I'm gonna fucking kill you." Melody threatens.

Bruce gasps and then shouts, "Ultron!"

"You too?! Tony dragged you into this bullshit?" Melody yells as she turns her head to look at Bruce.

"In the flesh.. or, no. Not yet. Not this.. chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." Ultron continues with his spiel.

"What mission?" Natasha asks as Melody sets her drink down.

This is usually when fights kicked off, so she knew. She crossed her arms across her chest, ready to plunge them into her dress to grab her weapons.

"Peace in our time." Ultron says as Legionnaires smash through the walls and fly at them. i

Melody pulls out her weapons as Steve kicks a table towards the Legionnaires, Maria takes cover next to a couch, Rhodey and Tony jump over the balcony, Thor launches his hammer at the Legionnaires, and Natasha and Bruce get got at and jump over the bar for cover.

Steve gets knocked back and Melody starts firing. She shoots down two of the Legionnaires before running out of bullets.

"Thor!" Melody yells as one of the robots gets close to her.

Thor looks in her direction and throws Mjölnir, smashing the robot into pieces before calling it back to his hand.