She is the one who did this to us Simba, I left the punishment in Arthit hands because I am aware,  her care and love is sincere and Arthit also sees her as his mother, so I don't want to mingle in their affair, but she planned to hurt you kong, which made me lost my control,

I and Oon do not feel alone because of you Simba, that's why I can't control myself when she talked bad about you, I released my anger on her, I feel like dying whenever I think about my timeless life,

Sometimes I feel jealous of Arthit, why he has to be the owner of our body? why not me? I love you Simba, I won't ask you to be my boyfriend. My love towards you makes me crave for Arthit body, Arthit may hate us, but the truth is deep inside he like and trust us, so I can't betray him, I can't fight for his body, me and Oon is just a forbidden soul in this world"

Kong cried silently, he can't comfort krist, truth is he doesn't know how? He can't assure him a life right!, because he doesn't know, if it is possible or not, his heart feels so hurt to see krist in this vulnerable state, he kissed krist hair and said, "I am sorry for your suffering krist, I can't give you the life you are craving, but I promise you that I will be with you whenever your soul takes over, I will give you and Oon the life you guys will like"

Krist just nodded his head, his tears rolled over cheeks uncontrollably, he closed his mouth tightly to control his sobs, kong stroked krist hair and told, "if you want to cry do it, if you want me to give you the life you guys want then don't control your feelings express it"

krist sobbed loudly, krist hit kong chest using his fist and told, "I want hiks..to live Simba..sniffs...hiks.. I too want a life Simba...Want ..hiks...a own body....hiks"

Kong just pated krist back to calm him, krist grabbed kong shirt fabric in his hand and cried louder, after, what it feels like an eternity krist excused himself to the bathroom to wash his face, kong lay on his back in the bed, he feels bad for Arthit, krist and Oon, he goes mad on Arthit's mother.

Krist stepped out after few minutes, he approached and lay next to kong, using his hand as his pillow, krist faced kong who was sleeping, krist caressed kong eyebrows, kong opened his eyes groggily and said, "you are back, let's sleep for some time...grrrr", kong stomach growled loudly making him stop talking.

Kong rubbed his stomach to ease the pain, he badly wants to sleep but his stomach is not cooperating with him, kong observed  krist blank face before asking, "are you still angry at me for slapping you?"

Krist didn't answer him, he just stands on his feet and offered his hand for the kong who raised his eyes in confusion, krist said "let me help you to get down, you need to eat"

Kong shook his head as he said, "not until you behave normally, please, I already said sorry to you right, talk to me like before, or... do you want me to pamper you like my mother who will do to me after scolding me", kong saw how krist eyes sparkled with a sly smirk, he knows he once again dived into the latter trap, but he can't back off now, after knowing krist deserve some pampering for saving him from thugs.

Sitting at the edge of bed kong lifts his hand, krist furrowed, kong said "I know, I said I will make it up for my mistake but before that, I need a food, hold me, I have no strength to walk".

Krist leaned near kong and hold his hand before wrapping his arms around the latter waist,  he murmured under his breath, "oh..then where did your weakness go when you slap and shout at me"

kong giggled silently afterhearing krist remark,  when krist start to walk, kong asks him to stop at the door, krist gave a muddled look to kong.

Kong smiled and told, "promise me first, you will never tell p'arthit that I ask you to hold me"

krist beamed and gave his signature sly smile, kong tighten his hold on krist neck with his arms and said, "you moron! Do you know what I have to go through to calm down p'arthit last time because of your video, and, don't worry you will get your punishment when the time comes"

Krist chuckled and whispered in kong ear in his husky voice, "I told you right your p'arthit is a beast-like me" and blows in kong ear before starting his walk.

kong quickly rubbed his ear to reduce the tickling feeling, he slapped krist chest and whined, "don't blow in my ear idiot!", krist reached down and headed to the table.

He helped kong to sat on the stool and whispered in kong ear again, "Do you by chance aroused? Tell me if so, I will help you to release without any touch" after telling this he blows once again but this time in kong neck and escaped to the kitchen, kong shivered by the coldness and shouted  "you shameless perverted moron, wait, I will complain you to P'Arthit for touching me!"

Kong heard someone clearing his throat, he turned to meet his family members all standing there with shock, troubled, concern, smirk and muddled faces. He blushed at the thought that they saw krist flirting with him, to avoid their questioning gaze he raised his voice, "why are you all standing there and watching me like, I am a newborn"

Beam retorted, "Actually you look like a newborn to us when you are with your boyfriends, anyway, we also didn't eat anything so shall we join?"

Kong merely nodded his head hiding hid blush. Mia enters the kitchen to help krist.

Krist turned and saw the new Comer in the kitchen, Mia smiled at him and said, "let's heat it for all", krist nodded his head and start to work with her in silence, Mia patted krist head and said, "thank you, thank you for saving my son".

krist shyly smiled towards her and nodded his head.

Krist feels proud by Mia words, she asked, "so what is the relationship between you and my son, I mean like..just friend....or more than that"

krist gestured her to lean towards him and whispered in her ears keeping his voice innocent, "it's friends with benefits aunty"

Mia got shocked and turned her face fastly to see krist, but when krist wink at her with a laugh, she knows that he is making fun of her, she smiled evilly and said, "then shall you befriend with me also, after all, you seems like my ideal type"

krist eyes go wide in surprise, he gulped his saliva, Mia wink back at me and laughed hard.

Awkwardness Is the only word that suits the people at the table, Beam watched how David and John talked with their eyes with each other and how kong plastered his eyes at the kitchen entrance, he sighed and said, "uncle, and P'john will guys stop your eyes talk, and kong, will you please stop your worrying, mom will not kill krist!"

Kong just gave his warning glare to Beam who placed his head in Forth shoulders and said with fake tears, "did you see that daddy Forth? Our son is slipping from us", Forth just nodded his head, he will never mingle in beam craziness and the word 'daddy' from Beam mouth is not good for his sanity.

All heard Mia laughing sound from the kitchen, krist and Mia came with the food in their hand, after they placed the food on the table, Mia patted krist shoulders and said, "thanks for helping me", krist take her right hand, putting a kiss in her palm he winks at her, "krist!!", "mia!!" Both kong and David shouted.

Beam laughed happily, Forth and John were astonished to see their closeness, kong pinched krist ear and make him sit, kong doesn't want his dad to kill krist, he knows his dad will never hesitate to attack when someone touches his wife other than his family, moreover, he didn't like this troubled people combo, his mom and krist is like a nuclear bomb.

*****