I got up from the couch and made my way inside my bedroom. I quickly took off my clothes and walked inside the bathroom turning on the water to the shower. I hopped in the shower and sighed out of relief. I needed this shower badly but after bathing for at least 20 minutes I got out the shower. Making my way back inside my room, I went over to my dresser and grabbed the lotion. After that, I grabbed some clothes and put them on.

********

I pulled into Travis's driveway and noticed that there was four cars parked outside

I pulled into Travis's driveway and noticed that there was four cars parked outside. One of them being Elijah's and I mentally prepared myself for seeing him again. The truth was that I missed him but after what had happened he had decided for us just to stop messing around completely. I wasn't talking to anyone right now and was more focused on me. Getting out the car, I walked up the long driveway and made my way up the stairs. I knocked on the door loudly waiting for someone to come open it. Seeing the door fly open, I was met with Travis who was mugging the hell out of me. I knew he would feel some way with me not talking to him over Elijah.

"Hey," I whispered. He didn't say anything just held the door open for me to come in. I walked past him with my head down and made my way into the living room. Travis bumped into me as he came in the living room also. He made his way to Alana and sat down next to her. I noticed Elijah and Maya sitting together and Layla and Jaxon too. My whole body froze up once I seen Maya lay her head on his shoulder. I felt that Alana had set me up and just wanted me to see this.

"Hey,Shannon. Come sit down," Alana said pointing to an empty chair. I went to go sit down and I felt all eyes on me. My phone vibrated and I seen that it was Alana texting me.

Bestfriend❤️👭: bitch I want to beat her ass too. Imma let you handle that tho.

Me: I thought you was setting me up, bitch. Don't worry I got something for that bitch and his ass. Pop out with a new nigga.

Bestfriend❤️👭: Girl, I would never, you my bitch. Facts. Hit that nigga where it hurts, on mamas.

Putting my phone down, I laughed a little before sitting back and putting my focus on the tv. Feeling eyes on me still, I looked to see Elijah watching me with an intense stare and I smiled a little. He was about to be so mad when I got me a nigga on his ass and this would be so much fun. My phone blared out "Bestfriend by Young Thug" and I quickly answered it knowing it was Derek. I wore a big smile on my face when I heard his voice come through my phone.

"Wassup, Shannon," he said and from the way he said I could tell he was smiling too.

"Derek, i've missed your ass so much," I said feeling slight tears fall from my eyes. I can admit that these couple months had been hard without him here.

"I've missed you too, man. It's not the same with not seeing your little fine ass," he said. I smiled.

"When you coming back," I asked him. I heard him sigh which caused my smile to drop.