A D Y I NG R A B B I T

Bunnix collapsed to the floor the burning floor as a black heel stepped on her hand. "Bunnix? How could you betray me like this? I thought we were friends?" A sick sweet voice burned in Bunnixs ears. "Oh wait you weren't really my friend now were you?" The voice asked with sick mockery. "Marinette, Minibug please tell me what happened here?" Bunnix begged as she flipped over the insane woman only to get a good look at her Minibug.

She wanted to scream at what she saw. Paris was burning and she stared  into what used to be her friends blue eyes. She knew what it felt like when Fluff shivered when a timeline was in danger. But Fluff had screamed bloody murder when she had felt THIS timeline. She could see why Fluff had screamed, tears burned Bunnix's eyes as another figure jumped down from hiding. "My Queen what should we do with this traitor?" The voice sounded familiar and Bunnix wished it wasn't. "Well my precious King we delete her just like everyone else who tried to take our happily ever after away." Bunnix swore she lost all hope she had when she saw the second figure. The white figure walked over to Marinette and kissed her, a giggle came out of Marinette's mouth as the figure smiled darkly while kissing her.

"Aw mon Chaton as much as I love kissing you we do have to deal with this dying rabbit." Bunnix froze in fear as she watch Marinette- no this Queen of Mean and her King summon a terrifying but beautiful pink and blue cataclysm.

Without thinking she screamed out "Burrow!!"

And fell into a bright blue and white hole hoping where ever she lands there will be a Marinette and Adrien to save her. Not knowing she left a door open for the King and Queen.
———————————————————————————

Marinette had had to say that today was an okay day. Sure Lila and the class were glaring at her as she was in the back of the room again. But she got used to the glares and the lies. Mainly only Mrs.Bustiers class was the only one that seemed to believe Lila's lies. Other students would say hello to her as she walked to class or tell her good luck. So here she was listening to Mrs. Bustiers lesson while everyone else ate up what lie Lila was spouting. As Lila clinged onto Adriens arm the poor boy looked like he wanted to die.

The peaceful toxic classroom was interrupted by a portal opening and a blur of blue slammed into and shatter Mrs. Bustiers desk. It broke like a toothpick and the class all screamed as Mrs. Bustier ran towards the students for protection. "Is it an a-akuma?" Rose asked as she flew behind Jueleka for safety. Alya stood up and pulled her phone out as she started recording.

A white hand that looked familiar moved out of the rubble and gripped onto a chunk piece of wood. "A little help please!?" the stranger asked as she obviously couldn't get up as her body had just smashed into a desk and she was obviously in pain. No one moved except Marinette and Adrien who rushed to help their friend. They pulled Bunnix from the rubble and class gasped at the white and blue rabbit. "Thank you." Bunnix said and Marinette inside was terrified at what happened to Alix. Bunnix had one eye closed and a purple hue was surrounding her left eye. Her hair was cut and ripped, her ears didn't even stand out anymore. Her suit was dull and wasn't it's beautiful blue and white anymore. Blood was dripping from her head. "Oh My God are you okay?!" Mylene screamed as Marinette helped Bunnix sit down. Bunnix looked at Marinette and Adrien with horror in her eyes as Marinette read them knowing something is WRONG.

"Please is this Mrs. Bustiers class?" The injured bunny asked in a painful tone. The class put down their defenses and soon gathered the courage to speak. "Yes who are you?" Alya asked forcing the camera in Bunnixs face. "Please put the camera away." She asked nicely but Bunnix forgot that Alya changed while being friends with Lila she was more stubborn and didn't care about boundaries. "No way! Now tell us who you are!" Alya didn't get the hint. Bunnix tried again "put the camera away please."
"No! Now tell us who you are!?" Bunnix gritted her teeth. "Alya get the fucking hint and get that god damn camera out of my face!!" Bunnixs hand grabbed Alya's phone and crushed it in her hand. Alya screamed bloody murder and Nino grabbed Alya pulling her away. "What the HELL!!! My phone!!"

"What is wrong with you!?" Nino yelled as he held onto his girlfriend as she cried. "Listen I need to warn you..I have to warn you- I ugh!" Bunnix bent over in pain. "I need to warn Lila Rossi." Lila froze at her name and stood up. "Me? What do you need to warn me about?" The class froze and leaned in curious to what Lila needs to be warmed about. Bunnix sighed. "My name is Bunnix I'm the holder of the rabbit Miraculous." Alya's head snapped up and her hand reached for Ninos phone secretly hitting record. "Ladybug put me in charge of protecting the timelines. There are many different timelines with different heroes and different Miraculouses." Max quickly scribbled this down in his notes. The class gasped in amazement. "I had just finished saving a different timeline and was finally heading back to the future...this future... all of your futures." Bunnix looked at Marinette. "I walked through the portal and to my horror-" she cut herself off as tears streamed down Bunnixs face. "Paris was destroyed by two powerful Akumas there was no one left just- god it was all gone.. the Akumas attacked me they told me who they were after." Bunnix looked Lila in the eye. "Lila Rossi this is a warning if you don't stop lying then these Akumas will kill you." The class groaned and Bunnix looked around pissed. "Did Marinette put you up to this? I'm not a liar!" Lila said as tears streamed down her face. Alya glared "yeah how do we know YOUR not the akuma?!" Alya asked still recording. Bunnix smacked her head.

"Are you all this stupid?! God no wonder Ladybug replaced you two! Cesaire I thought you would be smarter since Ladybug made you Rena Rouge. But I can see she was right about replacing you!" Bunnix screamed and Alya froze. "You have to believe me these Akumas are powerful! They will kill not just Rossi but all of you!" The class paled as Bunnix let it all out. Suddenly Alix stood up "I believe you Bunnix." Bunnix smiles at her younger self. "I believe you Bunnix." Rose said standing up with Jueleka. "I believe you Bunnix. "Max said as he joined the standing group. "Me too I believe you." Mylene said and Ivan joined nodding. No one else stood up. "What?! You all believe her bullshit?!" Alya screamed. Lila sobbed and Nino patted the crying girls back. Adrien stood up and Marinette joined him . "We believe you." They said at the same time.

Bunnix smiled at the two but then flinched as her vision of Marinette and Adrien flickered back to the blue and green eyed monsters. "Great now if those who believe me will come with me to find Ladybug then-" Bunnix was cut off as a loud boom was heard. The windows shattered and the students screams couldn't be heard. Students ducked under their desk and Adrien and Marinette ran out to transform. Bunnix pulled herself up to see and dark blue and dark pink mix of magic spreading across the blue sky. Dark clouds started to swirl around the Eiffel Tower.

Bunnix stared in horror. "We need to find Ladybug now!" With that the students followed Bunnix out of the door.
———————————————————————————

A white foot stepped out of the white and blue portal. His eyes scanned around as the civilians ran in fear from him. His white cat ears perked up and smiling he stepped out of the portal. Holding his hand out to the portal an elegant black hand took his hand. The second figure stepped out of the portal and the white portal dissolved. "Isn't it beautiful my King?" The female voice asked as she held hands with her partner. "It is my Queen. It's a shame it's full of rotten people who believe liars over hero's." The Queen leans her head on her King's shoulder. "It is a shame my King. How about we make it beautiful again?" The King smiled darkly and took his Queen in his arms and kissed her forehead. Lifting their hands up they summoned their power and a ball of light shot up into the sky

It popped and the couple watched as it exploded across Paris.

"Let our reign begin my Queen."