Chapter 13

My alarm sounded early (5:30 am early) but I just had to snooze it for five more minutes. Five minutes turned into fifteen, you probably know how it goes. Shortly after snoozing my alarm once more, my lights turned on and something was now laying on top of me. That one thing was Chloe.

Let's go bitch get up!! You got a big day today!! You're getting dick from a hot famous guy today!! Let's goooo you're going to miss your flight. She preaches obnoxiously. I seriously can't with her sometimes.

What the hell are you doing up before me? Shouldn't I be up going crazy instead of you?? I say stretching out my legs while yawning.

We got close to no time to spare.. let's go let's go let's go!!! She repeats loudly.

I'm up I'm up. I say pulling the covers off of me, jumping out of bed.

I make my way downstairs to eat breakfast quick, then head back upstairs to get ready.

After I shower, I blow dry my hair, get dressed, and pack up all my hygiene products to put in my suitcase.

I decide to wear something comfortable and casual, considering I will be trapped on a plane for close to 4 hours. How the hell did Chloe do a 12 hour flight to Paris? Goddamn.

I threw on my black lululemon leggings and my white Nike noodie. I decided sneakers were the best type of traveling shoe, so I wore my Nike React Element 55 SE's.

My anxiety starts to kick in right about now because I'm really nervous for this almost week getaway. What if it ends in disaster? I seriously need to stop thinking like this. I grab my passport and other things I need, in order to board the plane of my dresser.

I walk my suitcase down the stairs and place it by the door. I grab my keys so I can get my car running for a little. Chloe comes down the steps with just a small duffel bag to spend the day in Philly. I'm letting her take my car because she's doing me such a huge favor.

Well I think I have everything ready to go. I said doing a small nervous dance to Chloe.

You'll be fine! You're going to have the greatest time! Plus, this can be the start of something totally amazing for you two! She said with a huge smile on her face.

Geez that last line got me thinking for a little. What if things actually end up working out between Dak and I? I'm not going to try and jump into conclusions. I'm just going to try and live in the moment.

I act super casual after Chloes remark about me and Dak's future, simply by just laughing shaking my head.

Let's go chick you're going to miss your flight!! Chloe says energetic as all hell.  It's 6:45 in the morning. Who is that hyper this early in the morning?

We make our way out the door and into the car. I put my suitcase in the backseat and keep my purse up by me. We pull out of the driveway, and then begin the drive to The Philadelphia International Airport.

While sitting in the car, I decide to text Dak to let him know I'm on my way to the airport.

K- hey you. Waiting in line to board the plane now. Can't wait to see ya ❤️ I'll text you when I land❤️

It's almost 6am in Texas now so I am not expecting to hear right back from him.

**************

Luckily we beat the morning traffic, so it only took us an hour and 35 to get to the airport. It's around 8:30 now, so I have some time. I give Chloe a huge hug as she drops me off at the front gate. I preached to her quickly how she better not let anything happen to my car. But, I trust her enough she won't (I hope).

I roll my suitcase through the front doors and look around to see if I can find my flight up on the board. It's crazy how many of flights are leaving here just within the next two hours god damn. I'm starting to get tired already, so I stop at a coffee shop I see and order one. I have close to 40 minutes before the plane departs so I decide to go wait in line to get my luggage tags and what not.

When waiting in line, I receive a message back from Dak finally.

1 New Message 8:46am
Dak: counting down the seconds babe❤️ flights from philly to here are about 4 hours so I'll be there to get ya then. Plus I have a flight tracker to see exactly how far you are. Safe flight 😘

I secretly love him so much, even though he doesn't know that yet, but a flight tracker?? What the fuck
That's a little absurd.

Finally the line starts to move which means they are starting to load people on. I continue to patiently wait in this horrible line, knowing I get to see my mans very very soon. ❤️

9:10 am
I am on the plane right now in the first class section. Ew this is super weird and unnecessarily fancy. There's only about 20 seats in this section which makes things kind of awkward too, on top of the rest of my complaints. I just sit quietly on my phone until the flight attendant comes over the speaker. After 30 minutes of sitting, the pilot says to turn our devices into airplane mode. My flight is already delayed 20 minutes. Hope Dak's dumb airplane tracker picks up that. I brought my laptop to watch movies on to distract myself from boredom for the next 4 hours.

                     ****************************
Sorry everyone it was kind of short! I just wanted to release this one because the next chapter will be lengthy! Keep favoriting and reading if you like this story!!! Xoxoxo