Chapter 3

As we are walking in, of course Kyle and Keith decide to stock up on booze before the game starts. Great, just what I need. I pick out what I want, then swipe my card then head to our seats. Our seats were in the 100 section somewhere. We found our seats not long after, then sat down. Shit dad you did good. We were on the cowboys sideline, being only 5 rows from the bottom, which was really close. They were warming up still when we sat down, which meant we still had some time before it started. Once 8 o'clock hit the national anthem was sung, and kickoff followed not long after. The Cowboys one the coin toss and decided to receive the able first. I wasn't the best at knowing every little detail that goes on during a game as much as most people do. I don't know what a lot of terms mean that refer to football, but hey who says I have to? The atmosphere alone here makes me want to just come here not matter what sporting event is taking place.

It was the end of the first quarter already and the Cowboys were up 14-3. Dak Prescott was having a great game so far and had been leading the offense to success. I never told anyone this but maybeChloe once or twice, but I think Dak is so hot. I never really watch the games either, but if I have nothing else to watch I'll put it on. Even if I'm out or even over my parents house I'll watch. But in all seriousness, he's so sexy. Like have you seen his tattoos? Oh my I can't. Just throwing that out there.

It was now halftime and the Jets made a remarkable comeback to tie the game 21-21. I was laughing at my cousin Kyle because of how drunk he was. I rarely see him like this, but man is it funny. He's dancing and singing like a idiot making everyone around us laugh. Definitely a mood swing from the car ride earlier.

During the 4th quarter Keith yelled over to me as the stands started to get louder.

"We're going to go out after the game to the bar that's a block away from the hotel that we're staying in." Keith said.

I nod in agreement, knowing I can still turn up after this game no matter the outcome of it. The five of us were having a blast, and didn't want the night to end. 

There was under two minutes left in the 4th, with a score of 38-28 Cowboys coming out on top, which is a success. The crowd went wild once the game came to a close,  players and coaches running on the field everywhere. to congratulate one another. It took a while for the stands to clear out, put took the parking lot even longer. We waited for about 45 minutes then we were able to pull out smoothly. Since Kyle was smashed, Lauren was driving his truck over to the hotel, which only was a mile away or so. Once we got to the hotel, I unpacked my things from the car and made my way to the lobby desk. Once getting our keys, we made our way up to the hotel room to drop our stuff off. I had a headache which sucked because we were going back out and that's the last think I want before partying. (again) A headache... I shared a room with my cousin Kristen while the room next to us was Lauren, Kyle, and Keith. I changed into black leggings and a white plain long sleeve Free People Sweater. I laid on my bed for a few minutes, hoping my headache will go away.

"You coming out with Kay? We're leaving now?" Kristen said picking up her purse off her bed.

"Yea I'll meet you guys down there. I have a really bad headache." I said

She frowned, rubbing my arm. "Aw well call me when you decide to come down and I'll let you know where we are."  She said

"Sounds good" I said smiling with my arm over my eyes, blocking the light from the room.

After 15 minutes of sitting here, I decide to get up. I felt a lot better just in a matter of the 15 minutes I was laying down. Weird. I didn't even take anything either. I'm not complaining though. It's about 12:15 now, and I gathered all my things and make my way to the elevator at the end of the hallway. I hop in and hit the lobby floor button and start my walk to the bar down the block. When I am outside the bar, it's pretty noisy inside from what I can hear, so I decide to call Kristen to let her know I'm here. I'm hoping she can hear me, I don't want to stand out here too long by myself.

I hit her name in my phone to call her. It's rings two times before she answers.

Kristen- Hello?
Kaylie- hey I'm outside, will you come and find me?
Kristen- yea sure on my way
Kaylie- okay bye

Wow surprisingly she heard me. Even though I could barely hear her from all the screaming football fans in this bar. She walks out the front door, wide eyed probably due to the fact that there are angry jets fans located inside and tonight is not a good night to be a jets fan. I smile at her and look through the door quickly to see hundreds of people inside.
This will be interesting.....