Bonus Oneshot: An Explosive Mishap

"Oh, we just got a package from our allies." The commander says as a package arrives on the Ironblood docks. It's clearly adorned with the Sakura Empire emblem on one side and on the other side of the box is a note. "Hmm... Only usable by battleships..."

"Hmm? What is it?" Scharnhorst asks the commander as she walks over. "A gift from the Sakura Empire?"

"Might as well bring it in." The commander replies as he brings it in and the shipgirls crowd around to see what it is.

"Well, this is interesting." Z23 says as the box is opened, revealing battleship guns. "They resemble the Sakura Empire's twin 410 mm battleship guns, but they've been modified."

"You have a good eye." Köln says. "They're clearly not normal guns, and even their ammunition is different. I can't make out what kind it is."

"It's clearly 410 mm ammunition but they're colored differently." The commander says as he looks at the shells loaded in the guns.

"Might as well see what they're capable of. Wanna get these fitted?" Tirpitz asks Bismarck.

"Sure." Bismarck replies as the sisters get these new battleship guns fitted onto their mounts and head out to the docks to do a test fire.

"You go first." Tirpitz says as everyone watches, and when Bismarck fires, she initially shoots out two shells but suddenly they split open to reveal an absurd number of flak shells that pepper the air for a few seconds before coming down to the water with multiple loud splashes. "Whoa..."

"That looked cool." Eugen and Hipper chuckle.

"That was awesome!" Z23 says in awe. "How'd the Sakura Empire pull off something like this?"

"They must have combined anti air with this, these could prove very helpful." Köln says as Tirpitz fires off her new guns with similar results.

"Hey... Isn't that one of the Royal Navy's planes flying out there?" Scharnhorst asks. "Let's see you two bring it down."

"Alright." Bismarck and Tirpitz chuckle as they direct their fire onto the plane. Even when the plane gets in range the two battleships have a hard time hitting it as they get pelted by the plane's guns.

"This is harder than I thought..." Bismarck says as she tries to hit the plane with little success. "I think we'd be better off with true anti air than this honestly."

"Yeah, you're right. It would probably miss the squadrons too." Tirpitz replies, but after a few minutes of shooting she finally manages to hit the plane, destroying the engine and sending the plane screaming to the ground.

"Wait... Why is it coming towards us?" Z23 asks worryingly.

"Wait... It IS falling towards us!" Köln yells.

"Uh oh..." Gneisenau whimpers.

"Scheisse! RUN!" The commander shouts and everyone tries to get out of the way, and eventually the plane crashes- right on top of Eugen. When the smoke clears, Eugen has been covered in soot from the explosion and a burning pile of scrap metal is  all that's left of the Royal Navy plane. "Eugen... Are you okay?!"

"Never been better..." Eugen chuckles weakly before falling over.

"...Let's get her to the repair bay and hope nothing too serious happened." The commander says as Hipper picks up her sister and follows the commander to the repair bay.