Eagle Dive

A day had passed since the commander and Bismarck emerged victorious from their scuffle with the Royal Navy, and all seemed to calm down at the Ironblood homeland again. Once again the commander is busy with paperwork as Bismarck keeps U-556 occupied and stopping her from messing with his stack of documents.

"I swear you're like a babysitter at times." The commander chuckles, and Bismarck jokingly glares at him.

"Would you like to be on the receiving end of one of my salvos?" Bismarck asks, but it's not long before the two, along with U-556, start laughing. Eventually the commander finishes the last of his paperwork, setting it off to the side, and Bismarck goes to pick it up when suddenly something hits the office and everyone goes flying!

"What the hell was THAT?!" U-556 asks, noticing that part of the commander's office has been completely devastated, blown open like a tin can that's been shot with a sniper rifle.

"Commander?! Are you okay?!" Bismarck shouts, trying to find the commander in the rubble, and eventually she manages to find him pinned under a piece of the ceiling.

"Gah... Mein gott that was something... Who did that?!" The commander grumbles as Bismarck and U-556 dig him out and get him on his feet.

"I saw an explosion! Is the commander alright?!" Köln shouts out as she rushes into the ruined office with Z23, Eugen and Hipper.

"Schw- OH SCHEIßE! What happened here?!" Tirpitz asks in disbelief as she sees how badly damaged the office is.

"Looks like it came from out there." Bismarck says. "We're just focusing on getting our commander out of here alive, he's seriously injured."

"We'll get him out of here and to safe territory, everyone available should head out and intercept." Eugen says as she and Hipper quickly help the commander get out of the ruined office with the others.

"I saw explosions! Is the commander- mein gott!" Scharnhorst says as she and Gneisenau see the heavy cruisers escorting the heavily injured commander out of the ruined office.

"Quickly, everyone intercept!" The commander calls out before he suddenly loses his footing. Hipper and Eugen quickly break his fall, and it's then that they see the blood staining his uniform.

"We have to act fast." Hipper says, having lost all traces of her once snarky personality. "If we don't get him to the medical bay quickly it may be too late."

"Right." Eugen replies as Bismarck and the others head out to the docks to face their attackers.

"No way..." Bismarck and Tirpitz mumble as they spot a trio of carriers. Two of them sport silver hair and purple eyes while the third sports long blonde hair and green eyes, and they all wear distinctively long jackets that bear a certain union emblem on them. "The Eagle Union..."

"We are the Yorktown-class sisters! Enterprise, Hornet and I will spell out your doom soon enough!" The carrier in the middle, Yorktown shouts out.

"It's about time we dealt with you!" Hornet shouts out. "You really thought that you could sink one of our allies and let your allies do the dirty work?"

"That was nothing like what we had in plan!" Bismarck shouts back. "We were simply recovering!"

"From WHAT?! Your regret over betraying us?!" Hornet shouts.

"Enough talk sister." Enterprise says. "We've wasted enough time already, let's take these ironheaded idiots once and for all. Portland? Indianapolis? Hammann? Now's your time."

"Roger that!" A destroyer calls out as she emerges at the front while two heavy cruisers emerge from either side of the destroyer.

"You should think twice before messing with the likes of us." The tan girl says. "My sister Portland and I have had some... Special training."

"Yeah! You don't want to mess with us! Indy-chan and I are going to kick your butts!" The other heavy cruiser, Portland, taunts.

"Alright we get it Portland, now let's get to the action already!" The destroyer, Hammann, complains.

"We might not have Köln with us, but we're still pretty even." Z23 says. "Let's do this!"

"LONG LIVE IRONBLOOD!!!" Bismarck and Tirpitz shout out.