The Teasing Prinz

"I already explained everything to her." The commander says to Bismarck as Hipper storms out of the office, clearly defeated.

"Well, at least that solves that issue." Bismarck replies. "Although your comment wasn't really necessary."

"She was being snarky to me, so I returned it." The commander says as Eugen lays on the couch.

"I will admit though my sister isn't wrong. We haven't had any real activity besides training. Is there anything interesting that's going to happen?" Eugen asks.

"I just approved a request to start developing some prototype ships." The commander replies. "They tell me that they found old blueprints and we can always use the extra firepower."

"Interesting." Eugen says as she gets up and steals the last mini sandwich.

"Ah hey!" The commander suddenly says, trying to reach for the sandwich.

"Want it?" Eugen giggles as the commander gets up and starts trying to take the sandwich back from the teasing heavy cruiser.

"Eugen..." Bismarck mumbles, facepalming.

"What? It's fun!" Eugen chuckles as the commander continues to try and take the sandwich, only for his face to end up in the couch after a misstep. "You alright?"

"Yep... Nothing too bad..." The commander mumbles as he slowly gets back on his feet.

"Alright, I'll take a bite and then you can have it, is that fine with you?" Eugen asks.

"Alright." The commander replies as he makes his way back to the desk. As he does this Eugen takes a bite out of the sandwich, and leaves only a quarter of it back on the plate. Once the commander sits down and looks at the sandwich, any shock he may have had turns to anger as he glares at Eugen, who has already stuffed the rest of the mini sandwich in her mouth. "I thought you only said a bite." Eugen can only giggle as she swallows whatever's in her mouth and the commander simply pops the rest of the sandwich into his mouth unsatisfyingly.

"Do you ever get tired of teasing our commander here?" Bismarck asks.

"There's nothing to do! What do you expect me to do?" Eugen asks right back.

"You could go on a walk around the block or something." The commander suggests.

"But that would be no fun." Eugen replies. "Besides I enjoy your company better." She giggles as she plops herself on the commander's lap much to his surprise.

"Eugen, what are you doing?!" The commander asks.

"Eugen you might want to get off, or that chair is going to-" Bismarck cuts herself off as the chair breaks under both of their combined weight and the commander just saves his head from bouncing off the ground.

"Umm... Oops!" Eugen says awkwardly.

"You're getting me a new chair." the commander says bluntly.

"Why don't I give you the money for it? It's easier." Eugen replies as they both get up and she hands him some money to replace the chair.

"I guess that works too." The commander says as he pockets the money for later. "Where'd you get it from?"

"Sometimes I help out in the tavern." Eugen replies.

"I don't see you down there though." The commander says.

"I usually work in the kitchen helping prepare stuff, or did you want to see me in a hostess outfit?" Eugen giggles, gently squeezing the commander's cheeks. "You're so cute when you blush you know that?"

"Eugen I think that's enough." Bismarck says, noticing that the commander has gone red as a cherry.

"Pleash... Shtop it..." The commander says.

"Oh alright, I'll stop, for now." Eugen giggles as she lets go and the commander quickly heads out of the office. "...Did I take it too far?"

"Either that or he's getting himself a new chair." Bismarck replies. "Or maybe both, it's hard to understand him sometimes."