5

"Dear diary, I don't remember when I started starving myself, it just sorta happened. After everyone's jokes and jibes, I might finally be accepted Except, I'm a nation and starving myself doesn't let me get any thinner. I'm stuck. I just want to be small. I work out every single day, and nothing works anymore. I don't want all this extra weight. I don't want to be fat anymore."

The nations got all quiet, maybe their jokes did go too far. They glanced at Alfred, who was surprisingly uncomfortable. He motioned for Faheema to continue, but she refused.

"I'm sorry," she said, breaking the silence of the room. "I never realized how much our teasing hurt you."

"Have we done anything else to hurt you?" Arthur asked.

Before Alfred could answer, Atticus popped back up.

"Oh, you say a lot," he answered. "You give me lots of ammunition against him. Like... how he's so stupid, immature, and a selfish brat. Oh! And how he'll never amount to anything other than a nuisance."

Alfred was visibly clenching his jaw, "just continue already."

Although Faheema didn't want to, she did, "The next one is... wait, but they aren't here."

"Who?" Sadik asked.

"The rest of the micronations."

Before anything could be said, a bright flash occurred and soon several nations were being crushed by the rest of the micronations falling from the ceiling. Of course, they groaned in pain.

"Get off!" Alfred pushed Ray, the personification of Molossia, off him.

"No need to be so pushy," Ray responded once he stood up.

"Why are we here?" Romeo, the personification of Seborga, asked.

Saiska stood up and touched them, one by one, on the forehead, giving them the memories of what was happening.

Ray looked at his father figure, shocked. Alfred noticed this and closed himself off a little bit more.

"Let's just get this over with," Ray said, noticing how his father figure was acting.

Faheema nodded and read the passage, "When one of their number is feeling down, the micronations will collect a HUGE amount of pillows and cushions and make a nest in a corner. Then they drag the depressed micronation into it and smother them in cuddles until they feel better."

"Usually it's Ray," Wendy, the personification of Wy told the nations.

Ray just slouched down on the floor and crossed his arms, grumpy. Alfred chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

Faheema took in the silence and decided to continue reading. Her eyes went wide when she looked at the page in front of her, "Iona is secretly seeing Shahaji."

Shahaji, who was the personification of India, and Iona both blushed.

"Whelp," Iona shrugged, "the cat's out of the bag."

She stood up and went over to Shahaji. She pulled him out of his chair and kissed him lightly. When she finally stopped she saw her older brother glaring daggers at her love.

"No," she said, staring Allister down. "No killing him. He's super nice and kind and he's sweet and I love him. No killing."

"You love me?" Shahaji asked.

Iona's eyes softened, "Of course I do."

"I love you too."

In the background the likes of Wendy and Peter were acting their physical age by gagging at the scene. Kids will be kids.

Iona and Shahaji parted so they could sit down. Iona motioned for Faheema to continue, which she did.

"The next one is... interesting: Gilbert no longer represents a country, but instead all those who rebel. Everyone who aspires to rise up becomes part of him. While Alfred no longer just represents a country, but all those who want to be free. That's why they will never die."

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" Alfred yelled out.

"That is so awesome!" Gilbert yelled out.

They both yelled at the same time, overlapping each other. Alfred looked ready to flip out, whilst Gilbert was smirking at everyone.

"What's wrong Alfie?" Atticus, who everyone forgot was there, said tauntingly. "Your stuck with me forever, isn't that good thing?"

"Can't someone just shoot me already?" Alfred asked, serious.

"No, comrade," Ivan answered for the nations, "but we will help you get rid of that parasite."

Alfred just nodded, tears in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. Gilbert, who was grateful at first, now felt a sense of horror. He would outlive everybody. He would be alone. The look on his face said it all. Saiska stood up and squatted down in front of Gilbert's chair.

"Think of it this way," she told him, her eyes were comforting, "You can help the next generation of countries that come after. Also, you might not lose these friends for an eon."

Gilbert nodded; his brother put a comforting hand on his shoulder. Saiska nodded for Faheema to continue.

"Oh, this one is..." Faheema trailed off, looking at the book. "I'll just read it. Dear diary, I killed Holy Rome today. How will I ever tell Italy? How will I ever forgive myself? If I don't tell him, what would happen? Is it really okay to ignore it?"

"Who was 'Holy Rome?'" Alfred asked bluntly.

"He's someone Francis killed," Lovino answered, spatting at Francis' name, "He's someone who loved my brother, then left."

Feliciano put a hand on Lovino's, shaking his head. Silently telling him to stop talking. Faheema skipped ahead a few pages, and her eyes widened.

"Guys," she interrupted, "there's more here. Dear diary, He lied. He's never coming back."

"So?" Feliciano asked. "He did lie."

"Hold on, there's two more here: Dear diary, HRE woke up today. I think something happened to his mind. He asked where I got my cross necklace. I gave him one and told him not to worry. It's wrong to pretend that he didn't know me before, but I never realized how much I'd be losing if he died. I want to start over, so from this day I'm going to protect him. I just hope that the girl he'd talked about in his sleep, that 'Feli,' will forgive me.

"Dear diary, I've come to accept the fact that Holy Rome will never be the same. Though he has recovered from his physical injuries, his mind is broken. Recalling past events seems to cause him pain, so I must now do my best to help him build new memories. I've decided to give him a new name to begin his new life with. Germany... Yes. I think Vati would approve of this."

Ludwig looked like he was about to pass out. He was so confused. Feliciano's eyes widened in disbelief, tears streaming down his face.

"I still don't like him," Lovino said, breaking the silence.