Just What I Need, Captain

Start from the beginning

He pulls my hands away from my body and he kisses them.

I can feel myself blush harder. He takes my pants off then he begins to kiss from my ankles to my thighs.

He kisses me up until he gets to my mouth, he deepens his first kiss. He takes off his clothes as he kisses me.

He then gets me off of the bed and he pushes me up against my bedroom wall.

He strips me out of my (c) bra and matching (c) thong. "Are you ready for this?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes.." I breathe, as I prepare myself for a night.

~End of Flashback~

"Oh my god..." I gasp. "What?" Kyle asks me. "I know...oh my god-" I began to say until I felt a wave of nausea catch me.

I raced to the bathroom, and I threw up. "Jesus! (F/n)!" Kyle gasps. The nurse holds my hair back as I threw up.

I leaned my back against the wall. "I never thought..." I whispered to myself.

"God all Maria! Who's the father!" Kyles shouts.

I look up at him.

"Eren..." I sigh. "Oh its just Eren... Wait! Eren!" Kyle shouts. I nod, sickly.

"Well it seems like you two will be keeping Grisha and our dad's deal." Kyle sighs.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"After our dad and Grisha, proposes to have you and Eren married. They were determining how the child will be. Half titan or a full titan." Kyle explains.

"So what was I? A science experiment?" I ask him.

"No, you're my sister." He sighs, then hugs me. "Thank you, Kyle." I smile. When I pull away I sigh heavily.

"How am I going to tell Eren? Most importantly...Levi.." I whisper to myself.

~Le Time Skip! Brought to you by Levi's Crêpes!
Levi: tch, I don't cook

Erena: Well you do now! My little cooking fairy!

Levi: tch, you're lucky I love you, brat.

~~

"(F/n) (L/n)." Darius begins as I sat in court once again. Now only with the Scout Regiment and Military Police inside the court. Kyle stood by the Military Police. Levi looked at me with an emotionless face then turned to Erwin. Then they began to whisper to each other.

"You are being charged with two accounts of murder of your Superior's experiments. How do you plead?" He asks.

"Not guilty." I reply. "Your honor, (f/n) should be under the Military Police custody." Niles interrupts.

"After seeing what she's been through in the Scout Regiment, I believe our custody. Can put her to good use." Niles smirks.

"I think I might have to consider this." Darius sighs.

"Wait!" Kyle interrupts. "Yes, Cadet?" Darius asked.

Kyle stepped out and came next to me.

"I have reason to believe that she couldn't have killed the titans." Kyle explains.

"Huh? Why's that?" The judge asks.

Kyle looks at me the mouths he's sorry.

What...is he going to?!

"Because she's pregnant!" Kyle announces.

~~~~~

Okay, my dear readers

I must say something I will be taking a 1 week hiatus due to Thanksgiving

So this is my last chapter till I'm back!

Hope you enjoy my long and tragic cliffhanger I gave you!

Thoughts?

Stay Kawaii

⭐❤Erena❤⭐

Everyone from the book except the people you hate:

Happy Thanksgiving from
'You're Different'!

Erena: Before I leave, here's a free cooking Levi! For those who don't want to cook. He can clean and cook!

Levi: Tch, I said I don't cook!

*pushes him out to crowds of reader Chans*

Erena: don't kill him! I need him for the next chapter and Christmas!