Chapter 4 - See Her Again

Connection chapter 4 – See her Again

Ruel's POV:

I completely froze. Standing in the middle of the crowd, was probably the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Maybe even more gorgeous than Jorja Smith. Her beautiful y/h/c hair blew in the breeze and her big y/e/c eyes sparkled in the lights. Her eyes were probably the prettiest thing I have ever looked at.

Wow. I don't know how, out of everyone in the audience, I saw her. I don't know know how, but I'm so glad I did. Our eyes finally connected as I couldn't help but stare.

y/n's POV:

y/n: "Samara that was one of the best performances I have ever watched."

Samara: "I know right? His voice is just incredible and his stage presence omg!"

y/n: "Just look at him. He is just standing there silently, taking everything in. It's so cute."

Samara: "y/n, I think he is staring at you."

What. Why would he stare at me. How could he even see me out of all these crazy girls.

y/n: "What are you on about Samara?"

Samara: "Look at his eyes y/n!"

Wait what. This famous Ruel kid, is standing there up on that stage, staring at me? Why?

Our eyes suddenly connected. I didn't actually look at his eyes when he was singing. They were so nice. They were light brown, actually maybe green. They sparkled in the lights. Omg I should stop staring now. Come on y/n. I quickly looked down on the ground, hoping he would stop. But it felt as if we had this connection. But I'm never seen him before in my life? Maybe it was a good thing he was looking at me. Maybe it was meant to be?

Samara: "Okay What is going on? Did you see how long he looked at you for?"

I looked at her and smiled. I felt so special for some reason.

Ruel's POV:

Beau noticed something was up and hit a few keys on the keyboard to get my attention. Whoops how long was I looking at this girl. I didn't regret it though. Even though I had never seen her in my life, it felt as if we had this connection.

Everyone out there was cheering so loud as I stood there and smiled, not taking my eyes off of the girl. Oh right.

Ruel: "Thank you so much Brisbane! See you next time."

I ran off to side stage and kept looking at the girl in the crowd.

I don't know how but I had to see her again.