.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Frank did seem to notice Gerard's distant wonder behind his lustful gaze though, because he quickly let his hands down so the pada of his fingers were just above Gerard's area.

"Ignore it." He grunted, his breath fanning Gerard's collarbones.

Gerard tried to, he really did try to ignore it but now it seemed to be louder than two minutes ago, and Gerard really just wanted it to shut the fuck up.

"Frankie," Gerard said again in a chocked tone, letting out a quiet groan when Frank pulled his hair, "y'should get that."

Frank eventually stopped and let out a loud frustrated groan, nodding softly.

"Someone better be fucking dead." Frank grumbled as he got up sluggishly, trying to fix himself up.

Gerard attempted to do the same, but his neck was still tingling from Frank's touch and he knew his hair must have been beyond tasseled.

"Can I help you?" Gerard heard Frank ask in a hurried tone, clearly masking his frustration.

"Don't be so fucking grumpy it's Saturday." An unfamiliar voice chuckled and Frank didn't respond for a moment.

Gerard's curiosity got the best of him and he crawled out of Frank's room, tiptoeing until he could peak at the doorway, seeing Frank's back to him, and some guy with ginger hair and a shit-ton of tattoos.

"What'd you want, Hurley?" Frank asked in a lazy tone.

Against Gerard's better judgement, he crept over to the two, sheepishly standing behind Frank rather than next to him because fuck did that guy look like he could beat the shit outta him. He made sure to stay a safe distance away, close enough to not seem cowardly but not close enough where he would seem like he was challenging his testosterone or anything of the sort.

The guy did notice him though, and Gerard assumed his name was Hurley seeing as Frank called him that, and Gerard couldn't deny the awkwardness he was feeling from the way Hurley raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who's this?" He asked, and he gave the partial parts of Gerard he could see behind Frank a look over, as if he was seeing what kind of man Gerard was.

"Oh," Frank made a small noise of surprise, turning around to face Gerard was a soft smile, "this is Gerard, um, Gerard this is Andy."

Andy Hurley, that made more sense, Gerard noted.

"It's, uh, nice to meet you." Gerard said with a nod, clearly not in control of this situation. Though in all fairness, when was he actually in control of anything?

"Likewise." Andy smiled, and it seemed genuine and Gerard was already on board with this Andy guy because of it.

"So, you two like dating or just fucking?" Andy asked, a very nonchalant tone accompanying it.

Gerard chocked on his own spit and coughed into his fist, turning away with uncomfortably pink cheeks.

Well then.

"Hurley, you dick, of course we're dating." Frank said, though he seemed all too used to questions like these. Maybe all of Frank's friends were this blunt and oh so very unchristian.