He looked over towards you, not immediately replying.

"There are few. It will be some good training for you. On that note...", he put his fork away, "I want some of the other Knights to train you."

"Aren't we already doing that? Three times a week?"

"No. I want them to try to read your thoughts."

"So you mean they haven't so far? Everytime I trained with Kuruk he was so quiet so I just thought he'd be in my head."

"No. I forbid them to. And Kuruk does not really talk."

You nodded slowly, "Alright."

By now you were fine with Kylo getting into your head, but the other Knights? Not as much. It was part of the reason you had kept your thoughts well checked when around them.

"That's why we will switch up our training tonight. You remember what I did to 'Mr. Stares'?"

You couldn't help but smile at the name but still nodded.

"I'll do that. It will hurt though."

You shrugged, "It's going to be fine. I have been running around for weeks with bruises."

"Exactly. You don't know how to take care of yourself.", he smiled and shook his head slightly.

You grinned, "That's why I have you."

He just continued shaking his head and eating. Like always he got to eat half of your food because you couldn't finish it.

Over the past weeks you had improved significantly, almost fully eliminating your presence in the force. Kylo had noticed that it affected you during everyday life as well. It was much harder for him to read your thoughts and it was much easier for you to sense him.

You both took a seat on the mats lying on the floor.

"Same as always?", you asked him.

"With the difference that I will get into your head."

"Don't you do that anyway?"

"Not like that. Reading someone's thoughts is passive. What I'll do it active.", he stopped, "You have no defense mechanism against it as you are not Force sensitive. The only way for you to defend yourself is to eliminate your force presence."

You nodded. Completely disappearing from within the Force was incredibly though. So far you had only managed to do it thrice.

"Alright. Go invade my mind then, Sir. I have nothing to hide.", you laughed awkwardly, "That is not true. Just go for it and don't let me think too long about whatever bullshit you will find up there.", you pointed at your head.

"There is no need to be nervous.", he smiled.

"I totally am not."

Lying to him was useless and you had given up trying to do that a long time ago. Sarcasm however was still fine.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. Almost immediately you were ready. In the beginning you had still given him some sort of signal, but he knew you well enough by now to not need one.

Recently you had started to feel him searching for you and similar to a game of cat and mouse you had shifted your main presence to another place. There hadn't been one time where he hadn't found you however and it was just the same today.

But instead of just knowing where he was you could feel his presence invading your head. You bit your lower lip, the pain got you to concentrate a bit better and you managed to get away from him. Your triumph did not last long and he was almost immediately back.