You couldn't even think about it for too long as the door opened and an officer entered.

"You aske-", he started but was cut off by the Supreme Leader.

"NOT NOW." he shouted and the poor dude found himself hanging in the air by his throat.

"Sir!", you said and immediately put your hands on your mouth to keep yourself from talking any further. The short look he gave you before letting the officer down made you take a step back. You felt your whole body tense up. Barely breathing you wished you could conceal yourself from the angry presence of the Supreme Leader.

You couldn't though, he raised his hand towards Mr. Stares' temples. He screamed loudly and fainted perhaps half a minute later. You wished you would have fainted, there was just something about Kylo that constantly made you feel as if the air pressure had increased.

Sometimes it reassured you and made you feel safe, but other times it was at the brink of destroying you.

2333 and 2334 went and got the lifeless body of Mr. Stares. The moment they had left Kylo went over towards you and placed his hands on your shoulders. You were still standing there, stiff as a stick and staring at the black mask in front of you like a deer in the headlights.

"Doc, calm down. You did well.", his grip on your shoulders was tight, but not so much that it hurt you. Calm down? Easier said than done when you felt as if you were ten meter underwater. It was not like you did not want to breathe normally, you COULD not! Your chest was restricted and did not allow you to inhale properly.

"You did well, Doc. I got what I needed."

You nodded and closed your eyes for a short while. It was fine. You knew Kylo better by now. He wouldn't do that to you....you opened your eyes and stared at the black mask. That was not the problem, you weren't afraid of Kylo, you trusted him. He'd gotten you away from Eks. His behaviour was not the cause for you not being able to breathe properly right now. You couldn't quite pinpoint what exactly had caused your rather obvious distress.

You nodded again, signaling that you were in fact fine and he let you go. Patting your shoulder before taking a few steps back.

You eyed him suspiciously, trying to figure out what about him was what made you so...afraid? You didn't really know what exactly had happened to you either.

"I'll explain at some point." Kylo replied to your thoughts.

Thanks for reading them? You were still not used to it, but you damn well hoped that he'd explain. You didn't like being left in the dark about things affecting you this specifically.

You wanted to ask him about Mr. Stares and his odd relationship with you. Not just that, there were many more things you wanted to know, most of them related to whatever just happened but also some about the force...you did not ask though. There was no interrogating and questioning the Supreme Leader. No matter how much you wanted to.

"I'll explain." Kylo repeated, obviously listening to your thoughts. You just nodded and both of you started heading out the interrogation room.

"Do you still need me, Sir? Otherwise I'll go down to the ER and check on the officers."

Kylo just shook his head.

"After yesterday?"

You didn't need him to elaborate on what exactly he meant. It was far too clear and far too unpleasant to think of.

"Don't remind me, please." you mumbled. He let out a chuckle. His mask still did not convey it properly and you got scared that he had choked on something before realizing the issue.