You looked at the stormtrooper to your right, tilting your head sideways. He shook his head from side to side, barely enough to notice. You nodded.

That was enough wordless conversation. Each of you perfectly understood and you went back, finishing up your patient.

He was no pilot and unlike some others not very talkative. He constantly stared at you, making you more uncomfortable than some of the others' comments. It was also almost impossible to ignore.

You wanted to say something to him when a door opened and you could hear Kylo Ren stomp outside. There it was again, that presence of his just weighing you down.

"What the-", your patient suddenly said, moving backwards against the wall.

"Room 57 needs your attention. Now."

You immediately got up and stormed past the Supreme Leader. Almost running into him, if it would not have been for Kylo turning instinctively to the side.

He was right. The room certainly needed attention, not just the prisoner. Kylo had completely destroyed the walls with his lightsaber, parts of the metal were still glowing orange.

The prisoner, not glowing orange, was hanging in his restraints while is arms and legs were jerking abnormally. A seizure. How great.

"Release him!", you shouted towards the stormtroopers and the man fell onto you, throwing you both to the ground. One of the stormtroopers pulled you out from under him. Waiting for the man on the floor to stop moving you started to count.

It did not take that long, just around half a minute. You walked over to him and turned him towards his side, making sure that he would not suffocate on his tongue or saliva. He was fine, mostly. The only big injury being on the back of his head. From the bruising around it looked to be a few days old.

"We're gonna wait for him to wake up, I'm gonna take another look and then I think you can get him back to his cell. Do any of the other prisoners know him?"

You could hear a distorted, cold laugh from Kylo Ren's direction.

"They do. I doubt they'll talk."

"Does not matter.", you stepped out of the way as he got carried to his cell, "I am pretty certain it's because of a concussion. It seemed to have been a pretty bad one...that, stress...lack of sleep and...", you pointed towards the lightsaber now peacefully attached to Kylo Ren's belt, "flashes of light...all coming together...it was bound to happen."

The Supreme leader's anger was still lingering in the air but you ignored it as much as possible. Something else had caught your attention.

"Oh come on.", your voice was quiet with a hint of anger. With a few quick steps you were by Kylo Ren's side. Him staring down at you, still slightly trembling from his outburst a mere minute ago would have usually gotten you to stay as far away as possible and hide. Not now though. Blood on black clothing was not very easy to tell, but with the light shining a certain way you could see the fresh, wet stains.

"Sir.", you looked up towards him, again that feeling of just wanting to disappear, "Sir you have torn open your stitches. You should be resting! Not...not...", you stepped back and waved your arms, helplessly pointing at the destroyed walls, "Not doing whatever you were doing there! Don't do that with fresh wounds!"

His anger was still all too present, if not getting worse. The two stormtroopers were nowhere to be found either. Great.

You stared at Kylo, who was currently trying to stop his hands from trembling by clenching them into fists. No, no, no, no, no! You remembered the fear the stormtroopers had felt earlier. This was Kylo Ren, the most feared man of the galaxy and you had just raised your voice at him...while he was angry. Atleast death by lightsaber was over quick?