You finally entered the room and started examining the prisoner's wound. Another combat medic had stopped the bleeding and done some very rough, if you were fully honest...bad stitching. It did not look like the wound was especially clean either.

Alright. Reopening, cleaning...easily done.

A groan from the man made you look up. He stared at you. His mood and emotions were not very hard to tell, it was pure hatred. Whether he disliked you or the stormtroopers more was not clear, perhaps his hate was directed at anyone that was part of the First Order.

"Don't worry, I feel the same way about you.", you said with an ice cold voice. The Resistance might think of themselves as heroes, their only goal being to liberate the galaxy from evil organisations such as the First Order. You could not disagree more. The Resistance and the First Order were incredibly alike, each of them wanted their own version of a government. Their methods were both enforced by violence. Neither of them were tolerant towards different opinions.

If you'd try to count the similarities between them using your fingers you would not have enough. But there was one major difference. The Resistance did all of those atrocities while still believing they were the 'good guys'. Hypocrisy.

Each of them had their benefits, with the First Order taking good care of its subjects by protecting their cities and significantly lowering the crime rates with their constant presence. The Resistance might also have benefits, but you did not really care about them. You'd already chosen your side and as stubborn as you were you'd not change it.

The man was still staring at you, his disgust increasing by each passing second.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?", he finally said, his voice was course and not very pleasant to your ears.

"Why?", you asked, getting a pair of scissors and starting to cut the horribly botched stitches open.

"It's good to know the names of your captors. Let me start. Mine's Raddal. I'm a Resistance pilot upon this beautiful ship.", his voice was friendly but the rest of his demeanor was not.

"My identification number is of no interest to you.", truth be told you were unsure whether or not you were even [b]allowed[/b] to tell him your number.

"Number? I thought only stormtroopers had those. You'd think that for joining the First Order voluntarily", he spat the last word out as if it was poison, "you'd atleast get to keep your names."

"It depends on where we are working. I am no chief resident, or a senior staff member.", you shook your head. The wound was incredibly dirty, the bleeding had been stopped but whoever had done this awful job had never heard anything about disinfection. A sigh escaped you as you got to working on it.

The rest of your examination and treatment with him went quiet. He was in pain and trying to keep himself together and you were cleaning and stitching.

You checked upon the others, neither of them had any bad wounds that needed stitching. A bit of antibacterial cream here and there, some bandages...it was fine.

As you got to the last one your examination was interrupted by screaming and shouting coming from a room further down the hall.

You looked at the stormtroopers, trying to see whether or not they'd give an explanation but they were just staring at each other. They were uncomfortable. No, not just that, afraid.

Throwing the gloves away you stuck your head out of the door. The room where the noise was coming from was illuminated in a bright red light, you immediately knew the source off. Why was Kylo Ren using his lightsaber in there? On a prisoner?