Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

I was meet with bright light hitting my face and the first thing I thing was groan and pull the covers over my head.
Why does it have to be so bright in the morning?
I pecked from under the covers to see Jin opening my curtains.
I wondered why it was so bright in here he is trying to wake me up!

"Time to wake up Taehyung we have to have time to get you ready." Jin said.

"Fine but a least five more minutes." Taehyung said groggily.

"Nope let's get you out our bed and get you ready for your second day of school." Jin said happily.

Time Skip
After doing my morning routine, then having breakfast. Jin picked my clothes out for the day.

This is what he wore

(Yes Taehyung has boobs and a vagina in this story so if you have problem you can kindly leave

(Yes Taehyung has boobs and a vagina in this story so if you have problem you can kindly leave.)
Jin soon started on my hair
This is what his hair was style like for the day

His hair color is still a light brown (Yes his hair is long but it's still brown

(Yes his hair is long but it's still brown.)

Time skip

We pulled up to the school and got out of Jin's Lamborghini (sorry forgot to mention that they are very rich) which caused us to get a lot of stares.

I just tried to ignore them. As soon as we started walking people started whispering.

"Who is the new girl she is so pretty."
"I can't wait until she becomes mine."

After receiving a few stares I spotted my favorite person and my soulmate Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook wait up!" Someone yelled.

I turned around and was meet with the most beautiful smile and my soulmate calling out my name.