Chapter 2

Taehyung and Jin were walking through the halls of his new school taking in the surroundings. "This is really beautiful Tae?". Jin asked the younger who then nodded. They walked for another 5 minutes before reaching the Special Education class. "Wha- Kihyun Stop throwing blocks at me!". One of the Special Education TA scolded a brown haired boy. "Want Shownu!". Kihyun yelled. "I'm sorry Kihyun but Shownu had something else to do today so he won't be here today.". Minhyuk received another block to the face. "Want Shownu No Want You!". Kihyun yelled.

"What's happening here?". Jin asked taking the block out of Kihyun's hand who was about to throw it at Minhyuk. "Jinnnn I want Showuie.". Kihyun whined. "Yes I know but Shownu had something important to do hun."

"Minhyuk I have to leave and go to the office and pick up some documents. Could you watch Taehyung and the other kids while? Jin asked to Minhyuk.

Soon Jin was walking through the halls and into the office but little did he know Taehyung would cause so much trouble today.

Taehyung's Point of View

"It's so boring here. I wonder what I could do if I went outside for a little bit and explored the school by myself." Taehyung thought.

As Taehyung walked through the hallways he bumped into someone and he fell right on his butt.

"Watch out where you are going. Don't you have eyes? Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked up and was meet with big brown eyes looking down on him. This person was so huge and intimidating. I slowly stood up and I was shocked his huge 6'3 was towering over my 5'0 petite frame.

Looks like I'm going to have to talk and speak up for once but I don't really want to.

It's okay Taehyung you can do it just calm down.

Well here goes nothing.

"Excuse me, but I'm sure that you are the one that walked into me. Also I'm new here and I got lost. Can you show me around?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook's Focus

"Wow she's so pretty he looks look like a complete angel. Her's thighs are so tan and silky smooth and thick. I have to keep up my bad boy image. But I don't want to hurt her feelings." Jungkook thought.

"Mister are you just going to keep staring at me all day long?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze and answered,

"For course I'll show you around. What's your name beautiful?" Jungkook said.

"Well my name's Kim Taehyung. If you don't mind me asking what's yours?" Taehyung asked.

"My names Jeon Jungkook sweetheart and your only bad boy. Now that we have introduced ourselves shall we start?" Jungkook said.

"Go ahead be my guest." Taehyung replied.

Jin came back from the office and entered the classroom. And was meet with a nervous looking Minhyuk standing in the middle of the floor.

"Minhyuk is there anything wrong and anything you want to tell me?" Jin asked.

"W-well you see I may or may not have lost Taehyung and please don't get mad at me. Please!"

Jin was fuming with anger how could he lose his precious baby. "You mean to tell me that you lost Taehyung and you don't want me to get mad about it! You should be praying that you keep your job right now because I really want to get you fired!" Jin screamed.

"Calm down, let's just go to the office and ask them to page his name through the whole school then he'll just come to the front office." Minkyuk suggested.

"You dumboo he doesn't know where the front office is how do you expect him to get there. You know what I'll find him myself!" Jin said desperate.

Jin flew out the room at the speed of light it's time to find his precious baby.

Let the chase and search begin...