Chapter 9

Tae POV

I woke up to the sun in my face and Kai cuddled right next to me.

After wiggling out of his grasp I finally stretched out and looked round for a while. Then I checked my phone and it's the weekend. I did a victory dance around the room because I had just survived one week of school.

"What's going on it's to early for you to be dancing." Kai said groggily while sitting up.

"I survived a week at school get ready- then Taehyung jumped on-top of Kai straddling him. But it didn't bother them what position they were in a position. This was one of the ways and other ways of showing love to each other.

Time skip

Jin POV

It's been a while and Taehyung and Kai were still in the room but I didn't care because I know Tae is going to need some time to cool off.

It's almost 10:00 and it's time to get the two up.

"Jungkook I want you to go up and tell Tae and Kai that breakfast is ready and we're waiting for them." Jin said while sitting the table.

Jungkook looked shocked. "Why can't yoongi go Tae's not mad at him. But with me and if he sees me coming through that door who knows what he'll say to me." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Calm down you'll be fine." Go up there and get them up I'm not telling you again." Jin said sternly.

Slowly Jungkook made his way upstairs and walked up to the door and knocked.

"Uhmm Kai and Tae, Jin wanted me to tell you that breakfast is ready." Jungkook shakily said.

There was no answer so he opened the door.

His eyes widened as he saw Tae in top of Kai stressing him with Kai's hands on Tae's hips.

The jealousy hit him like a truck.

Kai and Tae's POV

We both heard what Jungkook had said but wanted to stay in the bed a little longer. The next thing he heard was the door opening revealing and Jungkook who looked mad.

"I was sent to tell you that breakfast was ready, but was meet with you in this position. I know you are close in all but can you not." Jungkook said with a dark glare.

Taehyung was fuming.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to say that when you defended that girl the other day who jumped me." Taehyung said with fire in his eyes.

"Also you can't tell me what to do so mind your business he is mine okay. And we are bonded together for life as he is my protector. While we are not because you made a stupid mistake." Taehyung ranted.

By this time Kai has getten our bed and was standing behind Taehyung trying to calm him down but Tae paid him no mind.

"Anyway we'll be coming down for breakfast." And Taehyung brushed by him hitting his shoulder while Kai was right behind him.

Taehyung walked down the stairs and finally went inside the kitchen.

"Good morning Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung. Did you guys sleep good last night because I did." Taehyung said forcing a smile.

Kai walked down with Jungkook training behind. And Jin could feel the tension in the air but divided to say nothing.

"I'm good fine and Yoongi is already eating breakfast. Are you hungry?" Jin asked Taehyung.

"Yes I'm hungry but can I eat it in my room please?" Taehyung asked.

Jin knew where this was going but what could he say he understood why Taehyung didn't want to eat down here with them all because of one person.

"Sure go ahead." Jin said with a little disappointment.

Taehyung then started to fix his plate Jin went behind him and whispered - don't you think you are being a little bit childish toward Jungkook?" Jin asked wearily.

"No, I think I'm doing good and please not ask me about because I want to say something I don't mean." Taehyung said loud enough so Jungkook would hear.

Time skip

Soon Yoongi finished his breakfast.

"Thanks Jin you are a really good cook. I would love to stay longer but I have to go back home." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked at him look what?

"Thank you Yoongi and you are welcome here anytime." Jin said smiling with heart eyes.

With that Yoongi left with Jungkook behind him who left without saying a word.

"Finally he is gone thank the moon goddess." Taehyung said jumping up and down.

"Taehyung I get how you feel but shouldn't you give him a chance." Jin asked.

Taehyung signed he was getting tired of this and this same question Jin kept asking him.

Kai was looking for a answer all well but what happened next was - "OH MY GOSH JIN WOULD STOP ASKING ME THAT QUESTION. I HATE JUNGKOOK RIGHT NOW AND YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE HIM. IT'S NOT THAT EASY OKAY. LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!" Taehyung shouted angrily. Before he went and slammed the door to his bedroom.

Jin was shock to the core.

Kai POV

Jin started crying.

"It's okay just give him so time. He didn't mean anything he said he's just upset and needs some time to get over him." Kai said rubbing his back.

"I don't understand why he yelled at me like that. This is all my fault." Jin said while crying.

The rest of the day Taehyung shut himself in his room while Kai stayed with Jin and comforted him the rest of the day.

Until next time. . .