Spring Break Week!

Börja om från början

Michi:I see you're ready to work hard today, Yomishi!XD.
Yomishi: Indeed I am, Mrs.Namakemono *got in the car and sit behind Kazunari* I see you don't have your switch, Kazunari.
Kazunari: Nope gonna be forced to do some hard work.
Yomishi: Hey at least we're doing it together!
*pats her head* *They drove to The next friend's home*

 Yomishi: Hey at least we're doing it together! *pats her head* *They drove to The next friend's home*

Michi: *Sees the Beachhouse from the A distance* Your friend live in a bungalow?.
Koko: Yomishi! *an tan girl with a button up shirt and jeans runs to them from the sidewalk* I'm glad you got my text to get me so I can Tag along!X3
Kazunari: Koko come on in, we need to reach Yuki's place before it gets hotter!.
Koko: What?, you don't want your skin to be tan like mine.
Kazunari: Yes because there should be only one Hot Koko!.
Koko: Oh come on Kazunari was that necessary?. Kazunari: Yup because your skin is like hot coco!XD.
Yomishi: She ain't wrong

[One Long Drive later]

*shows them drive on the country road*

Michi: Jeez how far does your friend Yuki live at, Kazunari😑.
Kazunari: Pretty far but we're getting close, mom. Michi: We Better be there, Kazunari because my butt is hurting so bad!😩
*30 minutes later, they Arrived to the road to Hana's Farm*

Michi: Thank goodness we made it, I'm gonna ask her mom for a drink or something I'm parched *gets out the car* *Kazunari and Friends gets out the car*
Kazunari: Alright who is not Ready!.
Koko: I'm ready!.
Yomishi: I am!.
Kazunari: Who wants to slack off.
Koko and Yomishi: No Kazunari!.
Kazunari:Fine! *Michi walks to the trail that leads to Hana's farm as the kids follows*
Yomishi: There was an farmer that had a dog and Bingo was his name-o B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-. Kazunari: Yomish, no that song, mom sing that to my siblings and that took a WHILE for them to shut up about that song😩.

*they made it to the house*

Koko: So this is where they live, comfy and homey and look at that field, there's a lot of hard work for us!, Girls.
Yuki: Hey girls!
*shows Yuki with a Sunhat working on the field waves to them as she runs to them*.
Koko,Yomishi,And Kazunari: Hey Yuki!X3.
Yuki: Hi Miss Namakemono.
Michi: Hey Yuki you know I could get a good drink like lemonade or perhaps-.
Hana: Yuki I got you some lemon-*sees Michi*....Mic-chan?0-0...
Michi:..*Sees Hana*...Hana?0-0...........