3

previously

"I know it out of the ordinary.... But I must insisted you come with me... And I don't take no for an answer." A boy with purple hair said while sitting on a chair be behind the twins....

Now

Still Mahiru's POV

Before I knew it we where sitting in a car, well more of a limo..... "So are you the one they call All of love?" I asked the boy... "I'm not in Alicein Misono..." The boy answer. "I'm the eve of All of love... The seventh Servamp..." The Misono said... "Eve?" I asked... Some how I directly think of Ena hearing that word... "That's a master who's contracted a Servamp.." Misono explained... "That my place ahead..." Misono said.. I looked "holy crap this place is gigantic!" I said... "Need to sit..." Misono sighed... "We just got here!" I said... "I suddenly heard a voice laughing... "Unfortunately Misono has somewhat of a week body, my dear Mahiru" the voice said... it took me a few seconds to figure out where the voice was coming from... The I saw a butterfly in Misono's hair... He looked at me... "What are you looking at?" Then he realized "ah! Lily I keep telling you not to land in my hair!" Misono said annoyed... The butterfly fly up and suddenly transformed in to a stripping man... "Nice to meet you~ please let me know if there is anything you what~" the man said while a book was thrown to his head... "Put you clothes back on you perverted!" Misono yelled while the book hit the perverts head... "I'm just trying to make a memorable first impression..." The man said... Misono sighed "let me introduce this stripping prev all of love, the Servamp of lust..." "My eve has given me the male snow lily... But you can call me lily!" Lily spoke

3e person's POV

After lily spoke Mahiru's phone rang... He picked up...
"Hello?"...
"Oh hey Ena! I'm sorry I'm gonna be home late..."...

"Oh! No, no, no, I'm not hurt I'm at other Eve's place" ...

" Eve is a Servamp's master..." ...

"Okay I'll see you later..." He hung up...

"And who was that?" Misono asked "my cousin? Why?" Mahiru said..."Why did you tell him about that so casually?!" Misono shouted. "First off my cousin is a girl, Second we live together And last she already knows about Kuro" Mahiru said... "We could just replace her memories?" Lily offer... What caused Mahiru and Misono to aguing... Well the agreement was going the oldest Servamp started talking to his younger sibling.... " It would be best if we don't she would be more danger.... Plus her power could come handy once they have awakened..." The hooded brother said "what do you mean?" Lily asked confused... "Her name is Ena.... She has the same scent... the same appearance..." Kuro sighed "she just doesn't remember..." Lily sighed and spoke "I know you regret it brother... but we saw her turn to dust...." Kuro said looking at his hands... "You will become my servant!" Misono shouted... Mahiru sigh "listen Misono, I'm not going to be your servant... But I will be you friend and ally" Mahiru said with a smile one his face "you're right the kill needs to stop. So we'll help you!" Mahiru said... Misono was a bit surprised by the words of Mahiru... "F-fine, if you not a servant a friend will do.... It not that big of different..."
Lily had a late smile on his face... When Misono saw it... He started to shout at lily "what are you laughing at!" Lily turned in to a butterfly and flew off Misono try chasing him but was already tried... "Oh that's right you don't have a weapon yet, right Mahiru?" "I get a weapon?" "Yeah how else is a Eve seppost to fight? You have so much to learn..." Misono sighed....
Mahiru and the others spend a really long time on the weapon... Then Mahiru looked at the clock...

"It getting late.... I sould go home for now..." Mahiru said "I guess... We'll gathered again tomorrow... Lily will send you the address.... oh and take your cousin with you... Then we'll vote about her keeping her memories-" Misono said... And suddenly fell over.... "Oh my~ it already nine o'clock~" lily giggled.... "Huh?" "Misono falls asleep at nine shape..." "Is he a little kid!" Mahiru shouted "I'll let the driver take you back~ Guess I sould prepare for our family meeting~ " lily smiles turns in to a butterfly and flys off...

[To be continued]