*

Arnav took her in his arms and walked to the next sofa. Khushi was naked and shivered under his fingers. He knew she wasn't cold because her skin was burning but still, she continued shivering. Arnav wanted to feel happy but Khushi's reaction let him doubt the moment of happiness that he felt, when she came under his touch. Was she happy? Did she like what he did to her? Or, was she hurt, angry or maybe disappointed? Maybe he touched her too early? Her body was still healing and he didn't want her to feel any pain.

The life was unpredictable and could be very hard also cruel. Such young couples like them, have to learn so much, were his uncle's words.

He was right.

Khushi and Arnav were separated for three years. The way they parted was horrible and it wasn't easy to let it all behind.

Arnav laid Khushi down on the sofa and looked into her face, searching for any trace of pain or disappointment. Since there was nothing he could recognize or see, he chose to think positive. He was learning. Khushi was learning. They were finding out how to play the game of the life and grow as a couple. Love and trust, like lovers and soulmates. He was confident that this time they would win. He was certain that they would grow closer like never before and come out much stronger, they just needed time and peace to find the way to each other.

He bent down to Khushi and removed the strand of hair from her face. She was gorgeous the way she looked after her orgasm. Her eyes deeply satisfied and her body all relaxed. If he could, he would take his clothes off and finally lose himself in her deepness. He would claim her again and again till no one, not he and especially Khushi herself would ever doubt, that they belonged together.

*

Arnav looked at her, like she was the most precious thing in his life. The most important person in his universe. She hated his soft touch and the feeling he awakened in her. She hated her weakness and her body that craved his touch.

It was too hard to admit, but Khushi would love to see Arnav taking his clothes off and do what he did three years ago, but he didn't make a move. The wish to pull him closer, press her body against his and do all these things they did back then, was there but Khushi fought against her want for him. It was enough for her to wish for all these things in secret, but completely different thing to reveal Arnav all her dirty thoughts.

The next second Arnav left her alone and walked upstairs and came back with the wet and warm towel. He started cleaning Khushi's body and concentrated especially on the place between her legs. Khushi must admit that she liked it even she didn't want to feel so.

The way he took care of her, reminded her of the dream that she dreamed about her future husband, but this was long time ago and she was young and innocent then. She couldn't know how cruel and horrible life could really be. She learned her lesson very well, three years ago. Sadly, it seemed, her body still craved Arnav's touch, even she knew, how hard being with him, could really hurt.

Arnav covered her body with the blanket and gave her the remote and excuse himself for a few minutes. Khushi used the time to think about her actions and how weak she truly was. She shouldn't have enjoyed his touch that much, but she had still felt the forbidden joy. She shouldn't have also enjoyed his actions after their intimate moments, but foolishly, she still did. There was no doubt she did. The only one left question was, how soon, will Khushi regret the touch of her so called husband Arnav.

She needed to be distant towards him, but somehow her heart craved for love and attention. Somehow her body needed to be claimed by him.

She didn't want to feel this all.