>>Place your hands over mine, Khushi and show me how you want to be touched.<<

Khushi looked down on herself, to the place where he touched her and he saw how she had turned deep red. No wonder she reacted this way, because their position was very intimate. Her legs apart, his body between them and his hand on her most private part. It was a very wurneable position for Khushi and Arnav knew only trust from her side would allow him to continue.

Then she looked away, feeling obviously ashamed.

He didn't want her to feel ashamed. He didn't want her to feel, that what they were doing was wrong, so he took her hand with his free one and placed it over his. As soon as this happened, he leaned forward and covered her with his body leaving enough place for their hands to move.

>>Trust me. Please trust me and show me how to touch you.<<

His fingers traced down and up each of her lips, moving them apart to find her secret place again. As soon as his finger reached her clit and stroked it lightly, she pressed her fingers against his. His eyes observed every movement and every reaction of her face. It was kind of embarrassing for Khushi, but also exciting for both.

His finger started driving small circles on her clit. In the moment he did this, Khushi moaned and Arnav knew, he did something right. His body was like a wall, preventing her from closing her legs when the sensation got too much.

As soon as he was sure that she liked what he did with his fingers, his head leaned down and he dedicated his attention to her breasts. Her moans became louder and louder. Her body leaned up, her back arched again, while he started encouraging her with his words.

>>You are so beautiful, do you know that?<<

He kissed her passionately.

>>We fit perfectly together.<<

She removed her hand from his and cupped his face.

>>I want you to come, Khushi. I want so badly to see what I am doing to you.<<

She moaned on his lips.

>>I want to see how good I can make you feel in my arms, baby. Come for me, love.<<

This was the moment she broke apart. This was the moment Khushi let go. This was the moment Arnav finally knew, from now on, they were inseparable.

*

Khushi's arms hugged him firmly, her head pressed hard against his neck and she cried her orgasm out.

Arnav wanted desperately to claim her with his body, but he controlled his need knowing that she needed to be protected. The silence after her orgasm was tangible and Arnav decided to use the moment to bring his wife back to his bed. Even though he wanted to enjoy her view, he took the hand shower in his hand and started washing Khushi's body.

Khushi's eyes were dreamy and she allowed him to brush her body with water and his hands. Arnav didn't waste too much time and took one big towel and helped her to put it around her body. Like being in a trance, she followed his instructions and let him take her back to the bed. Arnav dried her still wet skin with the towel and helped her to wear her underwear and pajama. After three years of hell, Khushi finally allowed someone to take care of her. It was a weird feeling but she still gave herself a permission to give in and enjoy the moment.

Arnav on the other side couldn't believe his luck. Having Khushi in his arms, so willing to accept his touch and enjoy his closeness, made him to the happiest man alive. He pampered her whole evening till the tiredness attained her and she felt into deep dreams. This was the moment, he finally was able to relax and welcome his own sleep, knowing his wife was in his arms.