Arnav's need for her became painful but he intended to stay strong. Just two days and they could be together in all ways his sweet wife wanted them to be. He would give her everything she needed and do his best to satisfy all her needs. Maybe their intimacy is going to break her silence and she would finally start talking. No matter what, he was sure this night is going to change everything between them.

When Arnav remembered how he told Khushi what he did and how he thought three years back, he was sure she would cry and try to leave him. To his surprise, she punished him and he took his punishment willingly. Her every slap was welcomed by his body and soul. He deserved it and knew, the last he could do, was to accept every hit patiently.

One thing was for sure, he meant every word he said. If she wanted him to die, he would. He was hers. That's why he accepted her punishment without any hesitation and rejection. That's why he welcomed everything she wanted to do with him. He knew he didn't tell her everything for now, but he didn't want to open old wounds and create more distance between them now that they finally became closer again.

Arnav would take all the blame on him and try to fix them for a better future together. Khushi's lips parted and she took his underlip between her lips and this awakened him from his thoughts. It was one of this moments in which he feared of losing all control. It wasn't enough to forget that she had been injured, but it was enough to flip Khushi over, so that now she laid under him.

His head leaned away from her and he saw how the warm water covered her body. Her perfect breasts look out on the surface and her nipples hardened into small buds, inviting his mouth to suck them into his mouth.

His eyes moved back to her face and focused on her parted lips. With a loud groan, he took her lips and mouth and tasted every part of it. Arnav wanted to taste every inch and leave his traces so that every man outside would know that this beautiful woman belonged to him. Tonight he will start with her lips and mouth. Next time he will claim some other parts. Maybe Khushi's neck or breasts.

But is he able to wait till next time to taste her nipples? While his tongue claim her mouth, his brain deliberated about his next step, his hand making its own decision and palmed one of her breasts. He was not surprised that her swell, fit perfect inside his palm. Khushi's small nipple was hard but still soft against the middle of his hand.

Arnav's lips parted from hers and both breathed sharply in. Khushi's head leaned back against the tub and she turned slowly to the side, her cheeks deeply red.

He couldn't take his eyes from her, his body still craving for more. Arnav wanted to hear her hard breathing and moans. He wanted to give her all he has and take what she was ready to give, in return.

In the next second, he leaned down and took one of her nipples inside his mouth and sucked it inside his hot mouth.

The moment his lips touched her skin, she breathed sharp again in. This encouraged him to continue, so he took the other breast and licked her already hard nipple with his tongue, too. She breathed in again and he was done being the patient guy. Arnav's control was destroyed. His hand moved down between her legs and he touched her clit.

Khushi arched her back and cried out loud, at the soft contact of his finger and her bundle of nerves.

Her hand moved down and she held his wrist hard. He stopped and looked deeply into her eyes which opened now.

>>I need to touch you, love. Please give me your permission.<<

Her grip loosened and her hand was about to move away, when he spoke again, his voice deep with desire.

>>Put your hands over mine.<<

She looked at him with questioning gaze, her eyes have been started clearing from lust. Arnav spoke again.