18. Confessions

Qatari.

I sat in my therapist office beginning to shake, "someone umm butchered my dog.. Hi-His insides were carved out," I spoke up. My therapist quickly removed her glasses, "have you went to the police or anything? It's time you go.. Next it could be you. Do you think it's the man you had an affair with?"

I shrugged, "he wouldn't do something like this."

She gave me a look as if she didn't believe what I was saying.

"For some reason you seem to be in denial," she assured, "this usually happens when you're attached to someone or love them.. When overall their toxic for you. It seems Melly has showed you his true side several times and since he believes you accept it, he'll be this person 24/7 until he gets what he wants from you... Even if that means you ending up in a casket."

I sat there taking in her words.

_

"So how was therapy?" Erica questioned.

"I think she's going to make a police report for me.."

Erica nodded and began opening the cabinets for seasoning, "that's exactly what needs to be done," she pulled down the lemon pepper sprinkling some in the ground meat.

I walked towards her, "it doesn't matter I'm positive the police won't even try."

"Girl someone got killed infront of your house who was a fucking pro baller and you getting mysterious gifts such as dead dogs? Yeah they gone look and they might point the finger at you - but then solving it is better than nothing."

There was a knock at the door which caused us both to look at each other. Erica made me stand there and walked to open it. Suddenly Sam rushed into the kitchen. I engulfed him in a hug with my arms around his neck, tears began falling from my eyes. "What the hell is going on?" He questioned. I pulled away and I sighed, maybe it was time for me to be honest with him. I grabbed his hand dragging him up the steps to explain every single thing to him. I needed him on my side no matter how bad the truth would hurt him.

After explaining everything to Sam he was lost for words.

"Ha-have you told the police? Your safety is far more important than some fucking job and you sit here with the audacity to be mad at me fo-for cheating and you've done it twice Qatari?" He seemed to be growing upset. I stood to my feet, "that's not the point Sam I'm in trouble and you are too.."

He shook his head, "I don't have anything to do with this but as your husband we're in this together regardless."

I slowly nodded my head, "thank you."

"We're filing a restraining order first thing in the morning. That way if it comes down to it," he started, "we're protected."

I watched as Sam exited the room at sat there in disbelief. Maybe I should've told Sam the truth soon as things started to go left. He would've protected me that's what a husband is supposed to do and here I was hiding things, now shit is completely out of my control. I found myself becoming rather sleepy.

I decided to lay in the bed and wait until Erica was finished making the tacos, and found myself asleep.

"Get off of me Jamell," I slightly raised my voice. He eyed me, "fuck is you talkin' to?" He wondered punching his fist into the brick wall directly besides my head. I jumped a bit because I was frightened by him. He gently lifted my chin and forced me to look into his eyes, "you're mine forever do you hea' me Qatari?"

I wanted to speak but he forced my to be quiet.

"I'll never fuckin' let you go," he assured.

It was almost like I was in a trancelike state with him. There was no one around but a light flashing down the alley way. "You hea' me?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I really love you," he admitted pressing his forehead against mine staring into my eyes. My body began to grow chills as he didn't bother to look away from me. Suddenly his eyes grew completely black with a small gleam of light in them.

Before I knew it I was wrapped in black silk sheets. Melly has came from under the and kissed my lips aggressively. He lifted my thigh up and caressed it, clawing his nails into it. I moaned out as he kissed over my neck, slowly guiding his dick inside of me. "Ohhh fuck," I shuttered softly. "Don't make a sound," he demanded.

My eyes closed and I tried to relax. My nails dug into the skin of his lower back and the other was wrapped around his neck.

"Jamell," I blurted feeling him dig deeper.

I could hear snickering coming from the opposite side of the room. I opened my eyes to see another Jamell standing there just laughing with glasses on, then there was another who looked rather nonchalant which was shrugging. The door opened and another Jamell walked in who was eating, "when my turn?"

"Ja-Jamell?" I questioned and they all answered.

Suddenly the Jamell who was on top of me became aggressive and wrapped his hand around me throat. "Melvin," he replied in a deep voice which was rather dark.

I forced myself to wake up as I was choking leaning over the bed. The dream had felt far too real. The door busted open and Erica entered, "damn are  you okay?" She questioned rushing over to me with a plate in her hands. I nodded slowly as tears fell from my eyes, "I'm okay just a bad dream."

She looked unsure, "are you positive?"

I nodded.

"Was it Melly again?"

I nodded once more, "the dreams are getting worse to the point where their starting to feel real."

She sighed softly, "oh baby girl just pray about it.."

"I really don't think god can help me with this situation. I really do think that Jamell is the devil, everytime I see him in my dreams his eyes are either a solid black or nearly black an-and he says everytime I'm his forever o-or something like that."

"I'll sleep with you tonight after I come back from seeing my baby," she suggested, "and if I see you're having a bad dream I'll wake you up. But for now let's eat these tacos."

I released a small laugh, "ok."

Jamell Demons.

I swiped the next photo seeing it was Qatari once again. I caressed my thumb over the flat screen wishin' it was her face. "Yo? Nigga is you good?" Juvy questioned passing me the bottle. I removed it from his hands and took a sip of it, nodding a bit. "Jus' missin' my bitch is all," I confessed and eyes the stripper as she began dancing infront of me in her diamond studded thong.

"We'll go pull up after this," he insisted.

"I rather go alone..."