Chapter Three: The Angels

Start from the beginning

"Ready as I can be." Charlie smiled nervously.

"Great. Where is your partner?" He asked, sitting down at the head of the table.

"She's right here, dad. Her name is Vaggie."

"Charlie, I mean your business partner." He said.

"Who Alastor? Why does he need to be here?" She asked.

"Because he's in charge of the hotel like you are, is he not?" He asked.

"Oh. Yeah, but I didn't know he should be here." She said. "Can Vaggie stay too?"

"No, my little voodoo doll. This is strictly business." He said softly.

She sighed and nodded her head. "Sorry, Vaggie."

"It's okay. I'll try to work on Angel." She whispered.

Charlie nodded before Vaggie left the room and Alastor appeared.

"You called, sweetheart." He smiled.

"I...I didn't. But you are supposed to be here so please sit." She smiled softly.

"After you, my dear." He said, pulling out a chair for her that was on the right side of her father.

She smiled brightly and sat down. "Thank you."

"Of course, anytime." He winked, causing her to giggle.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow before glaring a bit at Alastor. He didn't like the Radio Demon being a bit too friendly with his daughter, especially right in front of him.

Alastor looked at Lucifer and just smiled before sitting down next to Charlie. "So where are these fine folks? Shouldn't they have been here by now?" He asked.

Right as he said that, five angels appeared sitting right across from them. They quite blinding as they glowed in pure white, their wings showing before they all put them away. They appeared identical to one another and had the most innocent look ever imagined, their skin flawless as well as their hair that was put back into ponytails. "Sorry for the late arrival, we had some things to discuss before coming down here." One of them said in the most gentle and smooth voice.

"That's quite alright. My name is Charlie Magne and it's a pleasure to have you five here in my hotel. This is my partner, Alastor or as many know him as the Radio Demon."

"Pleasure to meet you five pure feathers." He smiles widely as he spoke in his radio voice that seemed to surprise them but barely showed any reaction.

"And this is my father, Lu-" She said before one of them interrupted her.

"We're quite familiar with his highness." One of the angels stated.

Lucifer glared a bit, not very fond of the angels from heaven for obvious reasons.

"R-right." Charlie smiled awkwardly before clearing her throat. "Well...as you five may know, there is a clear overpopulation problem here down in hell and I have come up with a solution that involves fewer souls being slaughtered. This very hotel has been open in hopes to redeem sinners and give them a chance to go to heaven."

"So you want these souls to go to heaven instead of staying here in hell and be exterminated by the angels?"

"Yes! Exactly. Does that mean you think this is possible?" Charlie smiled.

The five angels blinked and just stared at her.

Charlie started to get nervous as they had nothing to say to her.

"I believe that means a, no, my little deviled cake." Lucifer said through a smile since that would mean he won their little deal.

"Not so fast. We just needed to have a moment to talk about this in our heads, but we do believe there is a way for this plan to succeed." The angel said.

"You do!?" Lucifer, Alastor, and Charlie asked at the same time, the five of them in shock but Charlie and Alastor smiling even though Charlie was the only one smiling from excitement.

The five angels nodded. "But there are a few conditions for this to happen."

"Anything! What is it?!" Charlie asked excitedly.

"You must follow our rules and way of cleansing a sinner, you must keep us posted on everything that happens at the hotel and for this to all be allowed and to help you keep this hotel you must have at least one true patron who has been clean of drugs and alcohol. They must also not have been in a turf war for the past week and can be redeemed within a month or else there is no deal that we let this plan happen."

Charlie blinked and her smile slowly disappeared when she realized Angel hasn't been clean for even a week straight. "Oh."

Lucifer chuckled. "Sorry, I highly doubt that porn star has been clean ever."

Charlie frowned and sunk in her seat a bit.

"Do you not have anyone else then besides the...the man your father speaks of?" They asked Charlie, but she shakes her head shamefully. "Then I'm afraid there is nothing we can do if you don't have a patron that is willing to be your first trial and experiment." One of the angels said softly before they all stood up, about to leave.

"Wait! I'll do it. I've been clean for months." Someone said out of nowhere.

Everyone turned to look at who volunteered.

"Vaggie?!" Charlie said in complete shock.