"I helped the Director look for someone."he answered.

Lucas leaned closer to Jungwoo, his ears closer to Jungwoo's mouth. "Hey tell me. Is this some sort of Gangster thing?"

What he said made Jungwoo laugh and made Yuta push him away. "Not all rich people are in connection with gangsters!" Yuta said.

"I'm just kidding!" Lucas said as he scratches the back of his head.

"You look like the 3 idiots" Doyoung commented as he points at Jungwoo, Lucas, and Yuta.

"Buuurrrrrnnnn~~~" -Taeyong

"And you both look like you're in some sort of a BL drama."- Lucas said which made Doyoung and Taeyong's eyes widened.

"WOOOAAAHHH BURRRRRRN TIMES 3! BURN BURN BURN!!!"-Jungwoo

"That's the best rebut I've ever heard!" Yuta teased which made Taeyong frown and slowly approach him

"Omo omo! Pikachu detected! Thunderbolt!!!" He teased even more.

"Youuuuuu...." is all Taeyong can say as he tries to kick Yuta but the latter ran outside the room which made Taeyong run after him.

On the other hand, the other party left is giving both Lucas and Jungwoo a glare.

"I didn't say a thing."-Jungwoo

"Since when did you learn to be like him?" Doyoung asked, pointing at Lucas.

"What? Like me? I'm the best!!" -Lucas

"WONG YUKHEIIIIIIIIII"

"O-owwww Run Jungwoooo!!!" Lucas pulled Jungwoo out of the room as they escape Doyoung's wrath.

-*-*-*-*

It's already Friday which means it's activity day for the whole school wherein students will have the whole day prepared for their club.

Doyoung is walking alone the hallway towards the Musician's Club while thinking about what could've gone wrong in his application.

As far as I remember, I chose Archery. So why does the email I got says Musician's Club? This question had been crossing his mind since he got up from bed and read his email this morning. When he and Taeyong went to school together, he didn't bother asking him about his choice because it was clear when Taeyong said he'll be in the Musician's Club. Guess we're stuck with each other again. Doyoung said to himself, sighing.

He stopped at a room that says MUSICIAN'S CLUB AUDITIONS ON GOING and found himself sighing again. I don't wanna partake in the auditions, but I guess I should. Besides... Taeyong must've been accepted already.

No one actually believes Taeyong's ability to sing more than Doyoung. He often laugh at him everytime he tries to sing but when others tease him, Doyoung just can't help but to pick a fight with them. Well... that's without Taeyong's knowledge.