I walked through the hallways for a bit, made a right and there Cindy was asleep. I think she's okay, she wasn't hooked up all crazy.

"So what happen with her?"

"Fainted due to emotional stress, she woke up a bit ago but she's very tired and wanted to sleep more."

I stayed silent, I ain't had shit to say

"And the baby?"

"El bebe is okay. Por dios, that baby been trouble, of course" she did hand gestures towards me "your baby"

That wasn't even cool

I stood by Cindy and stroked her forehead with my thumb. You gon be ight Cindy. She flinched at my touch and opened her eyes.
"What're you doing here?" She mumbled

"I found out you were here, came to see you. What been stressing you?"

She avoided eye contact with me
"I don't know, everything" she sniffled "I wish you were here more."

I didn't know what to say "how's the baby doin hm? Our baby fine?"

She just nodded "I been scared. Doctor said it's a high risk pregnancy, it's took a toll on me and the baby. I can't keep being stressed out."

"Just chill okay?" I rubbed her arm n she started laughing

"Just chill? That's so hard to do" she said in between laughs

"I don't wanna fight, this not good for the baby to be hearing us fight n shit" I told her

"What do you know about babies?" She continued laughing. "Just go Alejandro, i don't wanna see you right now."

"Too bad i ain't leaving. I don't wanna leave you"

She stayed silent and rubbed her stomach. "As hard as it's been, I've loved this feeling. I've loved being pregnant I never feel alone. I just wanna leave the hospital though."

"You know the busy lifestyle I got. You know that I'm surrounded by beautiful women all the time, you know that I be out doing shows..I hate to hurt you I hate to hurt our baby too. Shorelines at its peak right now too, remember this how I make money to maintain our baby n you."

"You don't maintain us though? And yeah I'm more than aware of that at this point." She laughed. "Did the doctors say when I can leave?"

"Nope but im sure your mama knows."

"Are you happy we're having a baby?" She asked looking right through me

"Course. I've been begging for a baby for the longest. Everything gon be good."

"It's free me right now, crack them gates open for a real one. I hate being at the hospital this shits wack as hell im frustrated." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeaaah we gon bring you home real soon and I'll take care of you. I'll be more present"

"That's bullshit right there but whatever you fucking say Alejandro."
—————————
We spent the night at the hospital but she got dispatched in the morning, we were staying at my pad but my mom wanted to stay too incase something happened and we didn't know what to do. I had no motherfucking clue where mary was, she didn't show up and I texted her not to that I had to take care of Cindy and I know she didn't like that. I cooked Cindy some breakfast, the doctor told her to stay in bed for a couple days. I felt like making everything up to her, I wanted to plan the baby shower or gender reveal whatever the fuck it was for her too. I wanted to make everything special.
So with my ma we decided to plan some for her with our family. We didn't wanna bother her family they can have whatever they want.
We planned it out to be a week from today, I'm ready to cash out all for her and mines.

/////////////////
A.N. So uh fuck I prolly took the longest time to update. Ngl I been goin thru it, lost friends in the time being, panic attacks after panic attacks, and  just idefk hellaaa. I'm so sorry. hope you still w me here. I'm tryna keep y'all entertained during the corona virus. Stay safe n stay inside!!-_- no moves made for ur own good okay 🥺🥺 y'all I got mad baby fever too so uh get ready for sum cute chapters
DONT FORGET 2 VOTE N COMMENT that's how I stay motivated to keep on writing !<3
& pls lmk how you guys r doin In the comments