6

***** W A R N I N G : so yall this aaaa steamy chapter i rlly tried not making it graphic, cringy, or too much. Hope you enjoy🥵******

I was woken up my phone ringing and it was 3:47am and it was Alejandro, I immediately answered without thinking twice.

"What's up?" I asked worried

" nothing I just missed you n I didn't mean to wake you up or anything, I figured if you were asleep your phone would be off"

"You're right. Well goodnight." I said sleepily

"Naaa stay" he told me and in the background i heard a woman's voice.

"Who're  you with?" I said very seriously

"No one"

"Don't lie to me, I hate liars This won't go well if you lie to me"

"Fine yeah I'm with a bitch"
"Don't trip, not like I love her I just wanted sum"

"I'm not tripping. Goodnight Alejandro"

"Nah I hear it in your tone, I know you mad"

"How would you know" I scoffed at him

"Cuz you got a lil crush on me just how you know I fuck with you too"

"Uhuh"
"Well gotta go, Ima sleep"

"Nah I can't let you go cuz you already mad. You stay awake Ima kick her out n get a uber for you"

"Oh so now she leaves , you want me to come over. How convenient huh"

"Don't be difficult please babygirl" he said softly. I melted on the inside hearing that.

"Fine. But I'm mad at you, don't expect anything." I said while rolling my eyes

"Ight good. I'm starting to love you and I'm not gonna lose you over stupid shit"

————-
He opened the door for me and I walked in my pjs half asleep

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" he hugged me
Smelling like women's perfume. I have to remind myself that I'm not his girlfriend or wife, I'm his friend and that's all and I'm cool with that.

"Hi Alejandro. Isn't your mom here? She was spending the night ?" I asked confused

"Uh yeah she's in one of the rooms upstairs"

"You have no shame" I laughed.

"Come to bed with me" he asked grabbing my hand

"Mm mm" I said saying no. I wasn't going to go where a bitch just was.

"We'll go in one of the guest rooms if what I think it is Is bugging you. Cmon let go" and he grabbed my hand and took me to one of the rooms.

"What exactly do you have in mind? Like fuck are we gonna do at 4am?"

"Anything you want, but I just wanna have you by my side. I've been spending it everyday with you n not one second I'm annoyed or bored"

I scoot closer to him and take a picture of him, he's absolutely so adorable

We look at each other for a bit and start to kiss and makeout, he's so cute. I pull away though because he was literally just with another girl.

"Nah never mind you were just with someone"

"You crazy if you think I kiss bitches, mamas I just wanted sum head we ain't even fuck, I couldn't get hard. My mind somewhere else."

I continued kissing him and it started getting intense. He took my top off and started kissing my neck and shoulders, going further down to lick and kiss me.

"We don't gotta fuck.. I know how you feel about it . We can just continue making out yeah?"

I saw in that moment where I was vulnerable and exposed, he showed he cared about me.

"Mhm" I responded and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, sitting me on his lap facing him with my legs wrapped around his torso.

As we made out I felt him get hard while I was on top of him and that tuned me on even more.

"Here" he put me to the side and pulled down my pjs and my panties. He started to finger me and started licking. When he was using his tongue he would have his hands on my thighs rubbing them with so much care.
This whole thing satisfied me. This was way better than just our kissing. There was so much lust in between us.

——————
We both lied down catching our breath. We both agreed he'd just go down on me and that's it, plus he wanted to. He felt amazing.

"You tasted good Cin, you stay pretending I make you mad but would you look at that, I made you cum like crazy"
"Imagine we end up fucking someday" he said smiling

"Mmm whatever, I gotta go home... I'd feel weird if your mom thought I slept over and we did stuff, besides she never saw me come in"

"Why're you so complicated, hmm?"
"Just chill out, here take a preroll. Lemme find a lighter" he got up and checked one of the drawers and found it. I put the blunt in between my lips and he sparked it, I took a hit.

"Really though... I should be getting home" I said with a little bit of coughing.

"Nah, I wanna be with you in bed til the sun rises and eat breakfast with you, even though I already ate mine" he winked and I pushed his arm jokingly

"Shut up you sound so dorky and cheesy" I laughed
"Fine I'll stay but not the whole day... I got a trip to pack for" I passed the blunt to him

"Yeah? Where to" he inhaled

"Spain, my friends are going its like a modeling trip idunno"

"Mmm seeee so you are a model " he took another hit
"That's too far, ima miss you .. for how long?" He asked

"A week" I responded with

"Nahh fuck that, a week away in a foreign country n next thing I know you comin back with a whatsapp cuz you met somebody"

"You're crazy." I laughed
" let's go to sleep I'm tired" I begged him

" mm okay lemme just finish smoking" he replied with
I lied down n he played with my hair so I could fall asleep quicker

"Goodnight Ale, I love you"
The first time I told him I loved him

"Don't know if this is it but I think I love you too. Goodnight cin, dream with the angels" he came down to kiss my cheek.

——-
A. N. Not gonna lie there's prolly hella spelling mistakes I'm sorry, I'm tired it's 12:40am on a Sunday Gn guys have a good day tomorrow ❤️
OH N PLS LEMME KNO if you guys r okay with sexual scenes okokok Gn !