"You listen to me you psycho I have a gun." Deputy Alice Hanes replied.

"And I have a knife, but I don't think you'll have any luck with the gun."

Then the call ended. Moments later, the killer appeared in front of Deputy Alice Hanes.

Deputy Alice Hanes gasped, and fired three shots, which all missed! The Killer shut, and locked the door!

"Stop! I said stop motherfucker!" Deputy Alice Hanes yelled.

As she ran to the door, she spotted The Killer lighting a match!

She watched in horror, as a fire work came right for her!

She dodged the fire work, and it hit Ashley's body head on!

"Oh no, no, shit!"

Fire began to spread along the walls, and the ceiling!

The Killer, aka The Black Hoody, entered the barn!

Deputy Alice Hanes watched as the fire got bigger, it had started to burn Ashley's right arm!

Deputy Alice Hanes bolted, but The Killer cut her off!

"Fuck!" She screamed!

The killer slashed her across her right arm, then picked her up, and threw her up against the wall!

Deputy Alice Hanes stood back up, and felt the blade go into her stomach!

She let out a loud scream, and watched as Ashley's entire body was engulfed in flames!

She fought back, elbowing, and kicking the Killer in the face! But this killer wasn't going to go down without a fight, this killer kept swinging the knife!

Deputy Alice Hanes fired another shot, it nearly got the killer in the left shoulder.

The killer ran.

"No come back here!"

Deputy Alice Hanes ran towards the exit, but the roof caved in, and blocked her escape!

Deputy Alice Hanes reached for her phone, she dialed 911!

The phone rang and rang, and finally a dispatch operator answered!

"911 what's your emergency." The voice asked.

"Yes I need the fire department here, at 329 Whispering Lane!"

The fire got stronger, the air around Deputy Alice Hanes got hotter'

"Please hurry I"m trapped!" Deputy Alice Hanes cried!

"I've got a fire fighter on the way! Please find a safe way wherever you are!" The Operator replied. Then the call ended!

Deputy Alice Hanes was able to look out the window. She noticed a black ford truck pull up. A woman got out of it, and she looked stressed, and she was crying.

"HELP, HELP ME!" Deputy Alice Hanes screamed!

Deputy Alice Hanes looked around for something, anything to bust a window out!

She grabbed a wrench off of a bench, then she busted out a nearby window. As she climbed out, a woman, about 43 came running towards her!

Laura Rivers 43. She"s Sally's alcoholic, and caring mother. An ex sixth grade teacher, Laura cares deeply for her daughter, and will do anything to protect her.

"What the hell happened?" Laura asked?

Sirens wailed in the distance. Laura and Deputy Alice Hanes, ran up to the front yard. Fire fighters jumped out of the fire truck, they carried a big huge water hose toward the back yard.