Chapter 7

Doctors and nurses were running all up, and down the hallways. They kept coming in, and out of Chelsea's room.

Sally sat in a chair, speaking with Deputy Alice Hanes, and Deputy Sarah Porter.

"Look I don't wanna talk about what happened down in that basement. It's all just too much."

"We need to know details, so we can start hunting down suspects, or this crazy psycho is going to continue doing this!" Deputy Sarah Porter demanded!

"Hey don't yell at me! I'm the victim here!" Sally yelled!

She was crying. She wiped the tears from her face, and her phone buzzed.

She looked down at her phone.

If you say anything people in this hospital, will die.

- ANON

Sally wiped her face, again and put her phone in her pocket.

"I need to call my mother!" Sally cried.

********
Laura made her way into the drive way, and she stopped. Her phone rang, and rang. She picked it up almost immediately as she saw Sally's name!

"Sally honey oh my God are you alright! Did anyone hurt you! What happened!"

"Mom I'm in the hospital, the school is on lockdown. I just needed to hear your voice." Sally said.

"Well give me twenty minutes, and I'll come up there. Just stay put, and don't leave!"

Beep. Laura ended the call. She started to smile, and that smile turned into tears of joy!

She began grabbing groceries, and putting them inside her kitchen. Most f the groceries were bottles of Crown, or flavored Vodka. Not only was Laura an alcoholic, she also worked at the super market, and her job was on the line.

Without thinking, Laura opened the bottle of Vodka, and poured half of it into a cup. She took a few drinks, then stopped.

"Why am I doing this? What the fuck am I thinking?" She asked.

She put the bottle down, then headed into the living room.

She turned on the T.V. A reporter in her thirties was reporting about the shooting at Sally's school. Apparently, not only was there a shooting, but a murder had occurred inside one of the girls locker rooms.

"Oh my God."

Crash! Thump! It sounded like something had fallen somewhere upstairs. Laura stood up, and she grabbed a broom from her cleaning closet.

"Hello? Who is it who's there?" Laura asked?

Get out of the house.

- ANON

"What the hell?"

Laura followed the thumping, the stairs creaked, it was her first night in a new home, and things already weren't going well.

She made it to the top of the stairs, and heard water running.

"Listen if somebody's here, I have a gun, and I'm not afraid to use it!"

No answer. She slowly walked into the bathroom, and BEHIND HER, The Killer walked past her, and down the stairs!

Laura heard noises in the kitchen, and she quickly ran down the stairs, and into the living room.

The T.V. Was off. She heard something in the kitchen fall, and then she made her way.

On the dining room table, she saw a bottle of Crown, a shot glass, Orange juice, and Vodka.