Chapter 2

Don't Trust Me by 3OH3! Plays on Chelsea's iPhone. She puts headphones into her ears, and lays down in the tub. A few seconds pass, Chelsea starts head banging to the song.

"Just what I needed." She says. Then she closes her eyes, and let's the warm water touch her skin.

************
"Okay Kristy Truth or Dare!" Tracey said. In a really rude tone.

"Truth!" Kristy replied back.

Sally stood up, as Kristy was about to speak. She was looking at her phone, she'd been getting weird texts all night from an anonymous number.

IM WATCHING YOU.

- ANON

You're going to die tonight.

- ANON

She ignored the texts, maybe thinking someone was just fucking with her. She joined her friends, back in the living room.

"Okay, Kristy is it true that you once dated an older man?" Tracey asked.

The room fell silent. The girls were all looking at Kristy, eyes beaming at her.

"Okay this is boring, I'm going to go grab some more beer." Ashley said. She stood up, opened the back door, and headed outside.

*******
The wind was cold, and harsh. It was hailing now. Golf ball sized hail pelted Ashley, as she drunkenly made her way to the small barn in the back yard.

She watched the girls lighting candles, and noticed that the cords from the electrical box had been cut.

"What the hell!"

She stared them down, the inside of the small barn was lit up. The door had been ajar.

She went inside the barn, and shut the door behind her.

Inside the barn it was really dusty. The place could use a little spring cleaning. Ashley walked over to the small mini fridge, and grabbed a 24 pack. Before she decided to walk out, Ashley took a look at herself in the mirror. She smiled, as her red dress gleamed in the light.

AND THEN:

The whole room went pitch dark! Footsteps approached her, and she heard the barn door slam open, and shut!

"Okay seriously you guys don't try and scare me!" Ashley cried.

The footsteps got closer, and closer and then:

Ashley noticed someone, or something standing a few feet from her.

In the mirror a glint Of silver reflected!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Someone wearing a black hoody jumped out at her! Ashley screamed, and fell to the hard ground! She tried to get up, but whoever was in that black hoody, was holding her down!

Knife raised, this person was ready to kill!

"OH GOD HELP ME!""

Ashley fought back, kicking the fucker in the face, and elbowing whoever it was, in the chest!  She ran like her ass depended on it, and when she reached the door, it was locked!

"Shit!" Ashley cried!

The Killer slowly started to walk toward her! Ashley stood, screaming bloody murder,  she was banging on the barn door, trying to get the door to open!

"OH GOD OPEN PLEASE!""

Ashley jumped out of the way, The killer slashed at the door, like a maniac! Ashley ran to the other side of the barn, but both doors were locked tight.