Chapter 12 - Looks like school is going to be hard for us

Start bij het begin

"What do you want Bratt?"she asked annoyed and crossed her arms.

"Still so feisty?"he asked with a smirk."Did you changed your mind about going out with me?"he continued and she rolled her eyes.

"No I didn't.I'll never go on a date with you."she replied and I bite my inner cheek because this guy really pisses me of.

"Why don't you just leave her alone?"I asked him angrily.

"And who the hell are you?"he asked turning to me.

"Someone who tells you to back the fuck of."I told him and took a step towards him.

I then feel a soft hand on my arm and when I turned my head I saw Skylar."He's not worth it."she said and dragged me away.

While walking I turned my head and glared at him."Let it go babe.."Sky whispered and caressed my cheek with her hand for a second.

"He's an ass."I mumbled and she nodded.

"I know..but just ignore him."she said and I scoffed.

"How can I ignore him when he's flirting with my girlfriend?"I asked and she grin at me.

"What?"we stopped and I looked at her confused."So we're girlfriends now?"she asked with a smirk and I blushed.

"I..um..shut up.."I mumbled and pushed her playfully.

"Well do you want to be my girlfriend?"Skylar asked shyly and I smiled at her.

"Yes."I answered softly and shs smiled at me widly.

"So..what do you have now..girlfriend?"Skylar asked and I looked down at my schedule.

"I have english now."I said exited with a smile.

"Me too."she replied with a smile.

"Well I don't so..see ya later at lunch."Lizzie said and walked away.

We were about to walk into class when a girl walks towards us."Hey cutie.Are you new?"she asked me with a flirty smirk.

"Uh..yeah."I responded and she took a step nearer.

She put her hand on my neck and slowly caresses him."I can show you where to go."she said and winked at me.

"Sorry not interested."I told her and put her hand away from my neck.

"Come on why not?I'm pretty popular so when you're seen with me you're going to be popular too."she replied with a grin.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Sky's hand and walked into class.

We sat down in the back row and I looked down at my hands."Sorry that you had to see that."I mumbled.

"Don't apologise.Morgan is a slut."she said and I chuckled.

She then put her hand on my neck and caressed him."But this neck is mine."she whispered with a smirk.

"All yours."I whispered while leaning closer to her face.She bites her lips while staring down at my lips.

"Looks like school is going to be hard for us."I whispered while looking at her lips and she nodded.

"What's up Millers(Skylars last name)."Someone said and we quickly pulled away.

"Oh um..Hi Miles."she greeted him awkwardly.

"Hey Sky..who's that cute girl next to you?"he asked and then turned to me.

"Miles that's Noelle."She introduced us and I gave him a small smile.

"Nice to meet you."He said and stretched his hand out.

I took his hand and shook it."Nice to meet you too."I responded and he smiled.

"So..she's your girlfriend?"he asked and mine and Skylar eyes widened.

"W..what?"she stuttered while blushing really deep.

"Did you really thought I didn't saw you two earlier.Your faces were just a couple inches away from another and your hand was on her neck."he explained and crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Did someone else saw it?"she asked and he shook his head.

"I don't think so.But you two are pretty obvious."he said and she rolled her eyes.

"So..is your girl sitting with us at lunch?"he asked and Skylar turned to me.

"Do you want?"she asked with a shy smile.

"Of course."I responded and looked around if someone is watching.

When I saw that no one is watching I quickly kissed her.When I pulled away she smiled widly at me.

"Aww I've never seen Skylar smiling this much before."Miles said while sitting down next to her.

Sky laid her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand under the table.She intertwined our fingers and snuggled slightly into me.

"You two are not really good in hiding your relationship."Miles whispered and we chuckled.

"Well why do we hide it?"Skylar asked and lifted her head to look at me."I mean we can show our relationship in school as long as dad doesn't see us,right?"she continued and I smiled.

"What changed your mind?"I asked.

"After what happened with Bratt and then with Morgan I want everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours."she said and I couldn't help but smile."Well exept for dad."she added and I chuckled.

"So..what do you say?Wanna show the whole school that I'm yours?"she said and bites her lip while staring at my lips.

"Yes."I whispered before leaning down and placing my lips on hers.

She cupped my cheek with her right hand and I can feel her smile in the kiss.

We pulled away and she smiled at me before laying her head back on my shoulder.

When I looked at the front I saw that everyone is staring at us."What'cha looking at?"I asked and everyone looked away.