"Should we let them decide which of us should be on their team?" Hallie whispered to Mizuki.

"Probably," the violet-eyed girl replied.

Raph and Mayhem both chuckled at an idea.

"Snowball fight!" The teens, apart from Mizuki and Hallie, shouted.

"Snowball fight?" The two girls asked.

"Not expecting that," Mizuki said.

Donnie quickly grabbed her by the waist, which prompted her to yelp in surprise, and pulled her close to him. "Dibs on Mizzy in our team!"

"Hallie's on our team!" Leo took Hallie by the hand and smirked.

"Yes! Last player standing gets to fly their team's flag," Raph said.

"Okay. We're up for a friendly game," April added. "No safe base, no weapons—"

"No mercy!" She grinned darkly.

"And no ice balls, no slush balls, no horse poppers, pepper poppers, liberty launchers, downtown hammers, dream hackers, thrashers, no Freddie Prinze Juniors—"

Leo wrote down the rules on a notepad, while Raph bounced up and down in anticipation. April and Mayhem both watched and listened to Mikey's rules.

Mikey cleared his throat. "No corked snowballs of any kind. We aren't savages."

"Speak for yourself," Donnie whispered while stroking a snowball the shape of a human skull.

"Way too dark, honey," Mizuki reminded him and gently lowered his hand that was holding the snowball.

"Ready...set...snow!" Raph yelled.

Mizuki threw the first snowball at him in the face.

Then everything went into fun chaos.

Throughout the day, the two opposing teams threw snowballs at each other in creative ways, though they sounded like they don't want to give up yet.

With Donnie and Mayhem taken down, April and Mizuki avoided Leo and Hallie's snowballs until landed in April's face.

She shook her head to get the snow off and held her thumbs up while smiling. Mizuki leaped in the air and threw two snowballs at Leo and Hallie, knocking them down in the process.

"Time out, time out, time out!" Raph shouted as he was ambushed by Donnie's snow attack.

*****

Hours later, the turtles and girls, with Mayhem, both sat and rink their hot cocoas.

"You got me good back there, Donnie," Raph chuckled and poured himself a cup. "But the game ain't over yet."

"Yes, but when it is, my team's flag will grace our statue and wave like a queen to her subjects," Donnie replied.

"Of course, I cannot forget that Mizzy here is my queen," he then kissed Mizuki on the cheek.

She giggled, her already red cheeks growing hot.

Mikey screamed from above and landed on the snow a few inches in front of them.

"Mikey?" Raph exclaimed.

"Snow day, hooray, baby!" Mikey sat up in a flash.

"Dude, that was incredible!" Leo remarked to him. "What was your hang time? Like, two, maybe three sequences?"

"Yes, sweet sledding, Angelo," Donnie said. "And may I say, this cocoa is exquisite! Do I detect a skosh of maple malt syrup?"

"If you paid attention, to 'Jupiter Jim Sails the Seven Galaxies', you would know what the secret ingredient is," Mikey answered to him.