A flag with a red planet and a ship sailing around fluttered against the wind.

"Best JJ movie of all time, baby!" Mikey agreed.

"What the what?" April threw Raph's flag at his face. "Hold up, skip. Jupiter Jim's 'Pluto Vacation 4' is the best JJ movie of all time."

A flag with a blue planet in the form of a coconut bowl was then covered by Jupiter Jim in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts and relaxing in a chair.

"Ranked. By us. Just now. So..." Donnie piped in. "It's basically-official-no-arguing."

Raph, Leo, and Mikey only looked at them until they started laughing.

"'Jupiter Jim's Pluto Vacation 4'?" Leo asked amused. "Where JJ spends the entire movie searching for ice before realizing the surface of Pluto...is ice?"

"Uh, yeah!" April rolled her eyes playfully. "And every time we watch it, you three laugh your heads off."

"Because Raph always falls asleep and breaks something with his face!" Mikey laughed.

"Oh, my God, how could I forget that?" Mizuki giggled.

"Uh, yeah! My face takes damage like a boss!" Raph agreed, gesturing to his face. "Leo, hit me!"

"Oh, please let me!" Donnie raised his bo-staff, which formed a rocket hammer, and went to attack him.

"No!" Leo and Mikey both yelled and knocked him down to the snowy ground.

While the two tried to keep Donnie from reaching his staff, Mizuki couldn't help giggling at her friends' antics.

Hallie snuck up behind Mizuki, but the latter noticed her on time and picked her up like a wrestler fighter before they both fell to the snow and yelped. The girls laughed while still on the ground.

"You still know that move, even after 3 years," Hallie chuckled.

She is wearing a light grey snow jacket, jeans, dark brown snow boots, and a white snow hat.

"What can I say? I learned from the best," Mizuki remarked.

Leo, who had seen Hallie, picked her up bridal style and winked at her.

"May I remind you that we need to move slow, please?" Hallie giggled while blushing.

"I'd love that," Leo replied.

"I'm the oldest. My flag wins. The end," Raph smiled smugly while holding Donnie back.

A lone snowball suddenly slammed itself on Raph's head and sent hitting the snowy earth. Hallie and Mizuki both gasped in shock.

"Hey! Who did that?!" Raph demanded.

"Was it Mayhem?!" He pointed at Mayhem, who squeaked in confusion.

"Raph, you were looking right at us," April glared at him with her arms folded.

Mayhem also narrowed his eyes at the snapping turtle.

"What a convenient excuse, April," Leo added.

"Yeah! I can't believe you would weaponize snow just to prove your flag is better than ours!" Raph agreed.

"Glad to hear you agree our flag is better," Donnie folded his arms.

"Our flag eats your flag's lunch money for breakfast," Mikey slid up to him, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh, yeah?" April growled.

"Yeah!"

With April connecting her forehead with Mikey and Donnie with Leo, Mayhem glared at Raph and growled.