The teens laid down on their tubes, being carried by the calm sewer waters. Donnie and Mizuki held hands as to not let one another go.

The soft-shell turtle noticed a scar, the one where Draxum had given her back in the Botanical Gardens, on her bare back and his eyes softened. He felt terrible for letting this happen to her...

"Ain't this the life, guys?" Leo sighed in relaxation. "A day off from Splinter's training to kick back and bask in the luxury of—"

"Dunk-a-roo!" Raph shouted, flipping in the air and flying towards the screaming teens.

Raph landed in the water, and a large splash enveloped the other turtles and Mizuki. They popped up from the sewer waters and caught their breaths.

Donnie groaned and glared at Raph. "Can't you guys just do a sports pass with your smelly ball or something?"

"Who you calling smelly?" Raph pulled out a football with a red bandana. "Lace Face has been part of the family longer than you."

"Now, let's run the Midnight Special, boys!" He threw the football in the air and laughed.

"Look alive, Leo!" Mikey jumped up and kicked the football to Leo.

Leo laughed and spun it around with his arms. "And trick passing."

He threw it to Donnie, who leaped up from his tube and hit it over his head like a volleyball player. "Sports!"

"I got it! I got it!" Raph bounded off his tire and caught the football before falling into the water.

"Whoo! Oh, yeah!" The turtles and Mizuki cheered.

"Yeah!" Raph popped back up from the water and held up the football victoriously.

However, he was unintentionally floating down the other path of the sewer lines.

"Uh-oh," he said, his eyes wide, before he disappeared behind the waterfall.

"Our football!" Mikey yelled.

Leo, Donnie, and Mizuki stared at him deadpanned.

"Oh, and Raph!"

The four groan in surprise when they back on their tubes and hovered in the water through another path.

"Wrong way!" They all yelled before they slid down the watery lines.

Each time they slide upside down on the ceiling, the three brothers raised their arms and cried giddily, apart from Mizuki, who was clinging onto Donnie for dear life.

"Raph, whee! Raph, whee!" The three turtles, except Mizuki, both exclaimed.

"Guys! Don't leave me alone!" Raph cried on the other side of the sewer paths.

"Hold on, Raph! We're coming!" Mizuki called to him.

"We'll find you, Raph!" Leo yelled.

The four other teens screamed as they flew off the sewer line leading to a sewer lake below.

Leo popped up from the water with a horrified expression. "Raph is all alone! Guys, we need to—"

"Go down that slide again?" Mikey asked excitedly, interrupting him.

"Yes, agreed. Raph'll make it home eventually, I'm sure," Donnie added.

"No! We are not leaving without him! He's your brother, and—" Mizuki argued.

"Then why doesn't he have Splinter's rugged good looks like we do?" Mikey slid up next to her, wiggling an eyebrow.

Mizuki scoffed, rolling her eyes, and trapped him in his orange tube. Mikey grunted and fell back into the water upside down.